PicMonkey’s free graphic design and photo editor app puts top-tier tools and effects in the palm of your hand.
With the PicMonkey app you can:
• Easily edit photos for social with effects and filters
• Create fresh designs by starting with a blank canvas or using a patterned background
• Easily create designs by adding text in a variety of colors, fonts, and styles
• Create on the quick with our unique graphics or add any image of your own
• Add your own graphics to create logos and more
• Get multidimensional looks with paint-off text and stickers
• Put back what the camera took out with high-end touch up tools (in-app purchase)
• Layer on effects and adjustments and paint them on where you want
• Create art or highlight parts of your design with our draw tool
• Perfectly crop for all social platforms
• Make memes with popular meme-maker fonts and drop shadow
• Keep your creations in Hub, and continue editing on desktop (in-app purchase)
MADE FOR SOCIAL
With pre-set canvas crops sized perfectly for all the major social players and a one-tap save and share feature, it’s super simple to create and post great content.
CREATE IN A SNAP
Craft images that’ll make you stand out, without having to spend all day perfecting them. Our alignment tools make placing graphics and text a breeze.
EVERYTHING IN ONE PLACE
The PicMonkey app is easy to use but packs some serious editing and design power. Get ready to make your other editing apps tremble with fear. (Cuz you don’t need ‘em anymore.)
SWAP TO DESKTOP AND BACK
Seamlessly swap between editing on our mobile app and our desktop editor (and vice versa) thanks to Hub, our built-in cloud storage feature.
SO FUN YOU’LL CRY
Tears of exhilaration? Joy? Who can say exactly, but once you try paint-on effects and adjustments you’ll never look at editing the same way again.
WHAT OUR USERS ARE SAYING:
Just Love PicMonkey I create almost everything I need in PicMonkey, people think I am a graphic designer!
— Daniela C. 7/3/2018
I love this app! I use it to edit my YouTube videos and I love how I can use it on my phone and finish editing on my laptop. It’s well worth the $7.99 monthly. — twisted_gypsies 6/11/2018
Number One Photo Editing Site
I’ve been using the website for years. Think I came across them on google frustrated with other software. The mobile app is amazing. There has been upgrades; most appropriate and appreciated. I would recommend using this site if you are a beginner or a professional. It is for everyone.
— Funmilayo Nyree 5/9/2018
Touch Up is free if you have a Basic or Pro subscription. Just log in, via the gear icon in the upper left corner of the app. Or you can buy it as a one-time purchase in-app.
- Basic/Monthly — Adds 1 GB of storage for images and full access on PicMonkey.com. Auto-renews monthly.
- Basic/Annual — Adds 1GB of storage for images and full access on PicMonkey.com. Auto-renews annually.
- Pro — Adds unlimited image storage and full access on PicMonkey.com. Auto-renews annually.
Subscriptions automatically renew unless you turn off auto-renewal at least 24 hours before the end of the current billing period. You can manage your subscription any time from your iTunes account settings—this includes renewal options and cancellations.
Summertime, and the editing's easy! New features to help you kick out great designs, make your images breezy-fresh, and win the internetz:
• A new home screen, to get you started more easily
• A blast of summer graphics, like sunglasses, July sparklers and watermelon
• Brush size slider, for all your fine drawing and effect-painting needs
Go ye, and make great things!
Ratings and Reviews
This app overall has been amazing and my photos have turned out 10 times better than they originally were. One thing that made a few of me and some other people I know that have the app frustrated was that automatically when you updated the app One thing that made a few of me and some other people I know that have app frustrated was that automatically when you update The app it automatically does not let you go into the touch up setting unless you pay or login for a free trial I thought that was annoying because before I was allowed to do it for free. And there’s not that many add-ons with update.
Hey there - Thanks so much for your praise of PicMonkey on mobile! We did just want to clarify that Touch-Up features have always required an in-app purchase, free trial start, or a subscription to use. This wasn't something we recently added, but something that has been around since we launched on mobile devices.
Other than Hub storage, and Touch-Up features, the mobile app would be free to use.
Fun and Easy!
At first the download seemed to take a long time (probably for good reason, loads of content). Once I opened the app and began using it, it was easy and fun. I chose a picture from my camera roll to play with! You can save the creation and/or share it with friends! Con: took a minute to download. Pros: the amount of possibilities to play with pictures and to share and save them. I would recommend this app!
PicMonkey is awesome!
PicMonkey is super cool! It makes all my photos a hundred times better. When I’m older I’ll use it for my instagram. When friends see pictures I edited from PicMonkey they all say “wow that was you!” And I tell them to check out this app. Now I have many friends who use PicMonkey. But the only thing I dislike is that the touch up feature cost money. Thank you so much for this app!
- PicMonkey, Inc.
- 197.2 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 PicMonkey LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Basic - Monthly $7.99
- Basic - Annual $71.99
- Touch Up $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.