Pico Spend - Expense Tracker
By Dejan Petrovski
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Pico Spend provides quick and easy way to enter your expenses, but also robust reporting and drill-down capabilities for everyday analysis of your spending.
All these features on your pocket device - no additional desktop programs, server components or fees. Spending data is saved on your device, so there is no need for data connection to enter an expense.
App and glance for your Apple Watch are included with this version.
Free version - Pico Spend Lite is also available! Try it!
• Calculator-like screen for fast, simple and easy entry and editing of your expenses, alternate currency conversion
• List of all your spending grouped daily, searchable and editable
• Reports presented in table view, bar graphics, pie chart or PDF document
• Summary reports of your data - daily, weekly, monthly or by expense category
• Glance for your Apple Watch that shows how much did you spend today and watchOS app that will break this amount by expense categories
• Option to define a comparison period for parallel analysis with your current reporting period
• Add, edit or delete any expense category from pre-populated list of most common expense categories
• Email or print your generated PDF report from within the app
• iCloud backup & restore, CSV export of your spending data
• Passcode & Touch ID protection
What's New in Version 1.65
• Fixes for iOS 10
• Minor enhancements
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Oct 05, 2016
- Version: 1.65
- Size: 5.3 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Dejan Petrovski
- © 2011 Dejan Petrovski
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.