By Jordi Perez Barreiro
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
PicPixelArt isn't an application for photo retouching.
It's an application to make artistic creations without being a professional artist.
PicPixelArt lets you quickly and easily create artistic images using several pictures as sources.
How does 'PicPixelArt' works ?: Easy and effective mechanism: Several kinds of methods for picture extraction and several kinds of methods for picture applications.
All delimited by defined areas by your finger, accelerometer or shaking up your device.
You will not waste time in order to create a wonderful artistic canvas.
Now you can get new very artistic creations in a few seconds.
- Use your finger as a brush to paint, erase or area selection.
- In-program help.
- Choose from 7 different brushes.
- Different levels for opaque or transparent copy selection.
- Move interface toolsbars in full screen mode.
- Auto-scaled images from Device Photo Library (iPhone or iPod Touch).
- Choose photos from Device Photo Library or from application built-in photo library.
- Save your creations to Device Photo Album.
- Remix images into a artistic and beautiful montages with minimalistic effects.
- Use it to create artistic wallpapers, poscards, publishing or to open your own art gallery.
Please, visit the official website to see several samples.
What's New in Version 1.7.0
- Fix Bugs
- New built-in pictures
- Spelling corrections
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Jan 30, 2012
- Version: 1.7.0
- Size: 8.8 MB
- Languages: English, Spanish
- Seller: Jordi Perez Barreiro
- © Jordi Pérez
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.