Picr - Everyday photo reminder - selfie journal / diary
By Marcus Rumbohm
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
** Featured: Sharing Selfies > Best App **
Take a picture a day and see your life in a whole new way. Create your personal and unique movie of you. Picr will remind you to take a photo every day, week or month!
"I just started using this but I think it might exactly the replacement app I've been looking for. All the features I'm used to having plus many more that make it much more useful than anything else I've used. Have I mentioned that it works?" - Rob_from_Cali
"Great app. Reminds daily. In a month will try to create first movie." - SashkaB
Never miss out on a moment
The dreaded problem of remembering to take a picture of yourself every day is finally a thing of the past. Picr will get into your habit. Powerful tools will help you to take and choose the best picture. Line up your subject with a grid or use an overlay of the last picture you took. Last but not least you can create awesome time lapse videos of your collected pictures. All these tools are included in one amazing app!
Conclusion - What You Can Do With Picr For iPhone
• No Limit - setup unlimited reminders for every situation
• Repeat - everyday, every week, every month, every 30 minutes or every hour
• Individuel - setup every reminder with your preferred default iPhone camera
• Powerful Tools - line up your face with an grid or use an overlay of the last picture you took.
• Make Movies - create videos from your pictures you took
• Customize - add text & your own music to the videos
• Fast & Easy - collect pictures with your cam or your existing photo albums
• NO registration or login required!
• get all upcoming releases for FREE
Here are some ways to use Picr for your life:
• start your first selfie project - take a daily picture of yourself
• make every day a photo of your child - document how your child grows up
• document an event and take every 30 minutes or every hour a photo
• trip documentation
• holiday journal / diary
A nice app for parents who want to see how their kids grow up.
"Capturing life's precious moments"
Optimized for iOS 7
PLEASE SEND US YOUR FEEDBACK
We want to improve this app - every day ;-)
What's New in Version 1.4.2
We added, fixed, improved a lot of stuff. You will like the new feeling of Picr.
* new Camera Features (Timer, Smile & Shot Tool, Crop Tool )
* new Gallery Design
* new Photo Detail Page ( now you are able to see your pictures in fullscreen with one tap )
* many performance improvements
* fix dropbox upload bug
Please rate or update your review in app store!
- Your Picr Team -
Awesome app, GLITCH!!
I have the same problem as DhiMaximus... My December 2015 pictures are showing up as what the December 2014 pictures are. If I add one to Dec2014, it updates and if I delete one, it also updates. I can see on the "latest photo" tile on main menu that my pictures are making it into December 2015, but they are just covered up by December 2014. I have over 500 daily pictures stored up on this app and would really hate to go to a different app with better functionality. PLEASE FIX THIS BUG!!!
I didn't get it, but now I'm starting to
I download 10-20 similar or related apps at a time to try them all out to find the best fit for my needs. The problem with that is I sometimes forget exactly what makes an individual app unique because I've read so many descriptions and reviews all at once. That is the case with Picr. I just thought it was a reminder app and I didn't understand why it wanted me to take a selfie everyday. But now that I read the description and reviews again, I understand what the app is all about. So I'll give it 3 stars for now and update in a month.
Please solve the date issue- would be 5 stars
Sounds like I am having the same issue as many others with the dates labeling incorrectly for December 2016. It looks like it is duplicating December 2015, yet when I generate the video, the new picture I add are there. The worst part is since I cant see the pictures Ive added, I cannot delete or modify them. Bummer since so much effort has gone into capturing my sons first year of life.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Jul 10, 2014
- Version: 1.4.2
- Size: 12.0 MB
- Languages: English, German, Italian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Marcus Rumbohm
- © 2014 - Marcus Rumbohm - MobileAppVault
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Pro Upgrade$1.99