By Tatjana Kolesnik
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Picross mobile - is a fun logic puzzle where you get to fill in squares on a grid according to numeric clues that will reveal a picture as you go. It is also commonly known as Pic-a-Pix, Nonograms, Griddlers or Paint by Numbers.
- over 500 puzzles
- support for iPad
- 150 built-in crossword puzzles, and more than 100 downloadable from the Internet.
- supports sizes of puzzles from 5x5 to 30x30
- supports two types of controls: joystick or finger
- automatic saving and restoring of crossword puzzles
- easy selection of crossword puzzles; filters by size, creation date and crossword puzzle state
- statistics for crossword puzzles
- ability to change the background color and color filled squares of your choice
- you can easily post your resolved puzzle in Facebook or Twitter!
In the future plans to add:
- ability to create crosswords by users
- crossword puzzles sharing with your friends via social networks
- more detailed statistics of solving crosses
- and more ...
If you have any ideas for improving the game, write they in the comments.
What's New in Version 3.1.1
Fixed some bugs
eh, there are better ones out there
This app has some potential but not to much. Its really hard on a phone to control the cursol, since your thumbs will end up covering the screen. some puzzles I found had a lot of errors (I got all green on 'boat' but it made a pig? and it never finished either, either the puzzles is wrong or the system doesnt count some errors) which, acutally yes this program also seems to hve trouble picking up on when there is an error too, i had one that had to many blocks, but still gave me all green...
Controls don't work well
I really enjoy the puzzles, but the controls get messed up pretty often to the point where it'll continuously be scrolling and it won't stop. The only thing that seems to fix it is to completely close the program and then I lose progress on my puzzle. I never even noticed it until I paid for the extra puzzles, which annoys me.
This is my favorite picross app - the puzzles are intricate and challenging. The only thing is the prices for the in-app purchases aren't listed anywhere in the app, making it extremely difficult to determine their price short of buying them blindly. Please make this more clear!
- Category: Games
- Updated: Nov 01, 2013
- Version: 3.1.1
- Size: 64.6 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
- Seller: Tatjana Kolesnik
- © i-joint 2012
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Access to download new puzzles $2.99
- Buy new 70 colored puzzles$1.99