# Recommended By
- App Store Today Recommended
- "Best Apps of 2017" award from sspai.com
- AppSolution, Price Tag, WeiPhone editor recommended.
- Many internet information bloggers recommended.
Picsew can automatically merge multiple screenshots to a single long screenshot!
- Has the leading automatic stitching success rate among the same kind of products.
- You can choose manually stitching, dealing with more complex situations.
- You can choose any photo, no limit on the selection count.
- Supports both vertical and horizontal stitching.
- Contains Web Snapshot Action Extension, make web page screenshot in one tap.
- Contains Notification Center Widget, make long screenshot without opening app.
- Supports high resolution photo stitching and output.
- Supports cleaning status bar.
- Supports adding copyright watermark, pixelate and device shell.
- Minimal interface design, no advertising.
- Universal application, compatible with iPhone and iPad.
- Compatible with VoiceOver.
Picsew can be automatically stitched:
- To-Do list
- Tweet list
- Comment list
- Long article
- Long web page
- Other contents that can be scrolled
Your trust and support are our motivation to advance. If you like Picsew, please take a few minutes to review it or recommend it to your friends.
QQ Group: 529054088
- Fixed: "Recent Scrollshot" widget may crash on iOS 12.
- Fixed: Crashes on iOS 9.0 - 9.2.
- Fixed: "Delete Sources" parameter not working in X-Callback-URL.
- Hide "Done" button when previewing saved images.
Ratings and Reviews
My favorite splice-editor!
I’ve tried several apps for editing together screenshots. This one is my favorite, hands down. I use it daily to create one long, ribbon-like image of newspaper articles, recipes, etc., for archiving or for sharing with friends. That way, the friends who don’t subscribe to my newspapers and journals can read the articles I choose to share, without the paywall of a link. Some editors are automatic in their splicing, and that’s easy & impressive; however, the automatic ones don’t know how to eliminate the ads and other clutter on the screenshot pages. With PicSew (this particular editor), I can remove the headers, footers, and ads from the screenshots. PicSew gives me a lot of control, and it’s very easy to use. I also appreciate the way it will clean up after itself, asking if I want to delete the collection of source-screenshots after the newly spliced image is saved. Highly recommended!
Wow! Seriously Full-Featured
I was looking for an app to stitch together a long web page and found a few free ones with in-app purchases so tried those. Some were automatic, some manual only, some restricted to 3 pictures, etc. None were great but did the job with some work. Then I saw this one with such a high rating and so figured I’d try it for $0.99. Now I know why. It worked better than all the other apps on the first try and then I discovered the share sheet extensions for Safari and Photos. The first one is super useful as you don’t even need to take screenshots in the first place. Just buy this and I promise you’ll be happier than with the other competing apps.
The Most Invaluable App I Have Come Across In A Long Time
(First things first-I rarely write reviews and I am not receiving anything for writing this review. I am genuinely impressed & grateful and just couldn't help myself.
So... I am a constant user of the screenshot. It doesn't matter if it's a pic I like, step-by-step instructions I will need later, or an important form I found online that I need to print and fill out - I use (Homebutton + volumedown= SCREENSHOT).
Then I came across this app PICSEW and not a day has gone by when I have not used it. It allows me to take any screenshots of my choosing and literally join them together horizontally or vertically, however I see fit. And once I have my finished product I can save it and discard the "Source Images" - right from within the app. It's so simple, I wish I had thought of it.
After several years of using iPad2 and then iPadAir2 and finally iPad Pro, It is rare to come across an app that can surprise you and become so indespensible. But that is exactly what I have found with PICSEW.
Thank you, thank you, thank you -Nicole
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.