By Totally Rad! Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
● 1 million PicTapGo photos shared on Instagram (check out #pictapgo_app and #pictapgo on Instagram)
● Launched to #1 in the App Store photo category within 24 hours
● Featured by Apple multiple times
● Named Pick of the Week by “This Week in Photo”
PicTapGo is a simple, fast and fun photo app that takes your photos to the next level.
PicTapGo includes over 70 photo effects and allows you to layer filters and save your own custom filter recipes. PicTapGo includes film and vintage filters, crisp black and white and beautiful color effects. Plus, adjust brightness, color, contrast and saturation with easy-to-use controls.
Easily share your photos with family and friends on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter. Follow @PicTapGo on Instagram and visit the #pictapgo_app hashtag to see how photographers worldwide are using PicTapGo to stand out from the crowd.
● Universal app, works for iPhone and iPad
● Layer filters
● Includes frames for Instagram
● Adjust color, contrast, saturation and brightnes
● Adjust the strength and clarity of the photo effect
● Enhance your pics with lens effects and vignettes
● Save custom recipes to use again and again
● Crop and Rotate/Straighten tool
● Sharing your pics on your favorite social media sites has never been easier
● Post to Instagram full frame - no need to crop square!
● Built-in camera for easy picture taking and seamless editing
● If you like RadLab by Totally Rad Inc, you’ll love PicTapGo!
What people are saying about PicTapGo
"Photo editing apps are available by the dozens but none of them can do what PicTapGo can do." - AppPicker.com
"PicTapGo ended the hunt for the BEST and friendliest editing tool. PicTapGo is all you need". - Candice Becklund, YourCloudParade.com
"I have long been a fan of simply everything Totally Rad... PicTapGo combines every Rad action that I have loved for years with the ease and grace of a perfectly designed app." - Susan Stripling, Professional Photographer
"Fun, fast, responsive interface that streamlines the selecting, adjusting, and sharing of images." - Katrin Eismann, Photoshop Educator
What's New in Version 3.5.2
Fixes crash when using in-app camera
Recommended by professional photographers
I got this app after reading recommendations from pro photographers. I downloaded most of the ones they recommended, and this one is by far the best. It's easy to use and it allows you to pile on filters instead of picking one that you like, saving the photo, then re-edit to add another filter. This app makes photo editing quick!
My Favorite App!
I got this app because it was recommended by a photographer in a class I took. It is so easy to use! I am nowhere close to a photographer, but I feel like my IG posts (and ChatBooks) look one million times better since using this app! My fav filters are "lights on" "contrast" and "bright side." And I LOVE that unlike IG filters, you can adjust these!
Would love batch post-processing ability
Would love to see the ability to select several photos at once and do a batch processing, than having to post-process each photo individually.
Other than that, really love using this app. Simple and straight to the point.
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: May 31, 2017
- Version: 3.5.2
- Size: 32.7 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: Totally Rad, Inc
- © Totally Rad! Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Replichrome Mini$0.99