Pictastic - Awesome Photo Editor with Filters, Text, Fonts & Doodles
By VisualHype GmbH
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Pictastic is the awesome, new iPhone Photo Editor on the block. Add filters, texts and doodles to your photos and share them on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter. Photo Editing has never been more fun!
≈ Photo Editing ≈
- Modern user interface and fast editing
- Export high resolution photos up to 1280x1280 pixels (Perfect for social networks!)
- More then square! Crop your photos in various aspect ratios
≈ Photo Filters ≈
- Apply unique photo filters to your photos
≈ Text ≈
- Add beautiful typography to your photos
- Choose fonts from our big, handpicked font collection
- Move, resize and rotate as many text layers as you wish
- 100+ integrated captions & quotes to inspire you
≈ Doodles ≈
- Add funny doodles to your photos
- Choose from an amazing collection of doodles and make your friends smile
≈ Photo Adjustments ≈
- Enhance your photos with our easy to use photo adjustment tools
- Available tools: brightness, contrast, saturation, exposure, temperature, blur, sharpness, vignette
≈ Save & Share ≈
- Once you are finished, save your pics to your photo library
- Share your photos to your favorite social networks (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, etc.)
≈ Get featured ≈
Tag your photos with #pictastic to get featured on our social network profiles.
≈ More to come ≈
We have a long list with a lot of cool ideas for Pictastic, so stay tuned for frequent app updates!
Please send your feedback & suggestions directly to firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our Twitter account at https://twitter.com/PictasticApp
What's New in Version 1.2.4
- Bug fixes
Steps to SAVE TEXT!!!
So upon looking at other peoples reviews I noticed that some people were having trouble with the text. I was having this problem as well it first prompted you to double tap the text letterbox in order to edit the text, after that you can write in the box however when trying to hit OK or enter it just doesn't play nice or in other words want to leave the Text there. So what I did is I went into my Emoji's and that got rid of the predictive text that is on top of the keyboard, the predictive text is hiding the blue OK button that you would click in order to save the text onto the picture.
If you want hide the predictive text. You can also do this by clicking on the globe button on your own personal keyboard (that would pop up your Emoji's) but instead of just pressing on it until you get Emoji's HOLD it until you see the predictive text all the way at the top, then you can turn off the predictive text BY SLIDING your finger all the way up allowing you to see the OK button. Hope this helps!!
The reason for five star this because this app is actually really good however it does need some work and hopefully the app developers see this review and do something about it.💯💯💯‼️
App is stuck in the text mode
No instructions on how to apply text. Seems to be stuck in this mode. Deleting this app
It's a nice app and I use it all the time!😊
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Feb 28, 2014
- Version: 1.2.4
- Size: 25.6 MB
- Languages: English, German
- Seller: VisualHype GmbH
- © VisualHype GmbH
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- PRO Fonts$0.99
- PRO Filters$0.99
- Doodles Mix I$0.99