By CloudGears UG (haftungsbeschrankt)
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
REVOLUTIONARY AND MIND-BLOWING VISUALS
Over 2.5 million iOS players enjoyed Pictorial puzzle in the last few months.
More than 45k AppStore reviews with 5/5 stars average score.
Welcome to our new beautiful world of Pictorial 2!
• ENHANCE YOUR CREATIVITY
Discover the story hidden in the flow of hundreds of glass pieces and amazing rays of light.
• MAGNIFICENT 3D PUZZLE
One of the most stylish and best looking puzzles in the AppStore. Pictorial 2 lures you into its gorgeous and mysterious world of antique stained glass studio.
- 3D puzzle with 160+ breathtaking levels
- amazing soft shadows and dazzling rays of light
- dynamic day/night environment
- original atmospheric soundtrack
- 3 different game modes
- helps to develop spatial reasoning* skill
- iPhone 5 widescreen support
- iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPod touch 3 (16 GB and above) or iPod touch 4 required.
- iPhone 4S or iPhone 5 is ***highly*** recommended for the best visual experience.
* Spatial reasoning is a common part of intelligence tests, pre-employment tests and admission tests to certain educations. Also spatial reasoning is generally regarded as one of the most basic reasoning abilities together with verbal reasoning, logical reasoning, numerical reasoning and abstract reasoning.
Become a fan of Pictorial on Facebook:
Follow Pictorial on Twitter:
What's New in Version 1.2
Thanks for your feedback - you are AWESOME!
In this update:
- new storyline - FUTURISM
- new levels!
- iPhone 5 widescreen support
A glitch & a suggestion
Although this game was well worth $1 and its beautiful graphics, there is a glitch that turns up sometimes: when you tap the next level button on Futurism too fast, sometimes the picture just stays without going to the next puzzle. Also could you make it so that if you have music playing you can continue to play your music?
After playing Pic 1, and barely getting very far from frustration, I was worried Pic 2 would be hard as ever to play. I find it is actually easier when it had the 3D effect to it. I love the challenges set forth in it! Amazing game and amazing graphics! You all ROCK!!!
Love the studio+ new idea
Love the game. But I hate the futuristic room thing. I adore the beautiful studio though. Have you thought about an animal room where you put the peices of the animal together and then the animal does something. Ex. If it were a frog it might hop away
- Category: Games
- Updated: Mar 26, 2013
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 180 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: CloudGears UG (haftungsbeschrankt)
- © CloudGears UG
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- POCKET MONEY$0.99
- 3 Level Solutions$0.99
- Unlimited Level Solutions$4.99
- 15 Level Solutions$1.99
- BAG OF GOLD$2.99
- SAFE INVESTMENT$1.99