By CloudGears UG (haftungsbeschrankt)
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
The New York Times: Pictorial, a game involving spatial reasoning, has earned fantastic ratings from iTunes users. The gameplay is challenging, the graphics are compelling...
### THIS GAME IS FREE AND USES IAPs
### "Pictorial HD" (universal app)
### the paid version - WITHOUT any IAPs
#1 Educational Game in USA, Canada, Russia, Germany, Mexico and other countries.
How quickly you can guess what pictures are hidden from you in the night sky full of stars?
Can you discover the story behind the dance of snowflakes in the arctic blizzard?
Will you be the first to solve the mystery of the pirate's map?
### Highlights ###
- Helps to develop the Spatial Reasoning* skill
- Fun and simple control
- Nine different storylines: Night City, Arctic, Treasure Island, Fairy Forest, Halloween, Sea World, Christmas, St. Valentine and Easter
- Runs smoothly with good fps even on older devices
- Retina display and iPhone 5 support
- Game Center
* Spatial reasoning is a common part of intelligence tests, pre-employment tests and admission tests to certain educations. Also spatial reasoning is generally regarded as one of the most basic reasoning abilities together with verbal reasoning, logical reasoning, numerical reasoning and abstract reasoning.
### Notes ###
New storyline and new levels are coming soon in the next update.
Become a fan of Pictorial on Facebook:
Follow Pictorial on Twitter:
What's New in Version 2.9.1
This update contains minor bug fixes and improvements.
Fun and challenging
Started using this app a couple of weeks ago. The easy mode was a good introduction to how the game wants your brain to associate. Shorty switched to the hard mode and enjoy it very much
Love it and so does my son!
I found this app and loved it. One day my six year old son seen me play it. He tried it and loves it. He plays it more then any other and it's been two months now. He usually plays a game for only a couple of weeks then wants a new one. He is still showing it off to his new and old friends.
Great concept and execution
Always drawn to connect the stars pictures of the night sky. Something about turning the sky connects it to the historic "mechanical planetariums". There is mystifying feel to this app that lends to it's challenge.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jan 26, 2015
- Version: 2.9.1
- Size: 99.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: CloudGears UG (haftungsbeschrankt)
- © cloudgears.com
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Full Game Unlock$0.99
- 250 Gems$0.99
- 1500 Gems$2.99
- 600 Gems$1.99