* Featured Most Popular Word Game in 30 Countries! *
* Academics' Choice Smart Media Award *
Looking for a game that will test your brain? Then try Pictoword, the fun word game that’s great for teens, adults and everyone in between!
Pictoword is a simple yet addicting word game where you “read” a series of pictures that combine to create a word! Two pics, one word - can you figure it out?
For example, you’ll see a picture of SAND and a WITCH. Combine the two to solve for SANDWICH – a lunchtime favorite!
When you’re stumped, try saying the words out loud or asking a friend!
Try to solve the puzzle and test your word guessing skills with Pictoword!
Word Guessing Games for All Ages
* Brain games for players young and old!
* Word games feature varying levels of difficulty for all ages
* Teens and parents can have fun on Easy Mode
* Teens and adults can put their minds to the test on Hard Mode
Tons of Fun Trivia Categories
* Try guessing the word from pictures of landmarks, objects and more!
* Put your movie and TV trivia skills to the test with picture puzzles
* Play over 300 guessing games – it gets addicting fast!
Brain Training Games
* Mind teasers and puzzles for players of all ages
* Test your word puzzle skills and trivia knowledge
* Puzzles get updated regularly so the trivia never gets boring
Play Solo or with Friends
* Practice guessing words with multi-picture puzzles
* Take your time to crack the word – there’s no time limit!
* Play with friends and see who can solve the puzzle first
Online and Offline Play
* No WiFi required, so you can play offline
* Go online to ask friends for help on Facebook
You’ll be delighted by the challenging and fun picture word game Pictoword. Fans who like to think creatively and use their brain’s full potential won’t be able to stop playing this app.
Play this new addicting word puzzle game that is great for adults of all ages – absolutely free!
Download now and put your mind to the test! Gather around the table for game night and play Pictoword with friends and family!
Exclusive Pictoword VIP
* No ads
* All puzzles and theme packs
* Word dictionary
* Win 10 coins per puzzle
* 1200 sign up bonus coins (after free trial)
* 100 daily login coins (after free trial)
Get your monthly Pictoword VIP subscription through the app. If you choose to subscribe, after the free trial you will be charged $11.99. The price will be shown in the app before you complete the payment. The subscription renews every month unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before end of the current subscription period. Your iTunes account will automatically be charged within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period and you will be charged for one month at a time. You can turn off auto-renew at anytime from your iTunes account settings. When your subscription ends, VIP features will be removed including puzzle packs you unlocked during your subscription.
Let us know if you have any questions or concerns! Privacy & Terms http://kooapps.com/#faqs and email us firstname.lastname@example.org.
Disclaimer: All emojis and references to Apple products or trademarks are solely own by Apple.
- Minor bug fixes. Happy New Year! Thank you for all our fans, it's been an amazing 6 years!
- Survival Tournament! Try to solve as many puzzles as you can in this exciting new mode. You can compete with other players to get to the top of the leaderboard! Be careful, you only have three lives. Survive!
- New Tournament Leaderboard and Entry added to the Themepack Menu.
- More Classic Levels! We added some new levels to the classic pack. Be the first to solve the new levels!
- Piggy Bank! Solve puzzles to fill your piggy bank and get a huge discount on coins!
- Lots of bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Huge Help To People Who Struggle in Learning!
My younger sister has anxiety that occurs frequently, and she’s a bit behind at school compared to the other students, so we were recommended to download some iPad games that would increase learning abilities. The first app game that showed up was Pictoword! We decided to download it, and it worked like a charm! Her grades ended up boosting tremendously, and she became a pro at Language Art class!
Whenever we go to the doctor, we play this game together in the waiting room, and the doctors are extremely impressed at how this has helped her! This app has helped my sister so so so so much and I couldn’t be happier that this game exists.
The fact that it’s a great learning experience isn’t even half of it. This app is just overall a lot of fun for my sister. She loves the fact that there are levels and quests, so that she has something to work up to and try to achieve, and she loves the challenging part of finding out the word mixture, and no other game has impacted her like this one!
Overall I’d like to thank the creators and developers so very much. You’ve helped my sister through her struggles, and you’ve impressed certified doctors with PhD's! This app is fantastic, and I can’t say enough good things about it!
One Note: Since my sister has been getting quite skilled, I was wondering if you could add difficulties. Or if there already are difficulties you could help direct me to it. Thank you so much once again. :)
Developer Response ,
Thank you sooooo much for this wonderful feedback! Stories like this inspire us to work harder and make Pictoword the best word game ❤️🙂🙂 We’re thrilled that your sister is doing incredible in school! Btw our theme packs have varying difficulties and we’re also working on new puzzles!
The ads are terrifying for small children!
I only gave it one star because I️ Gould not give it zero stars ! I can’t believe an entire group of grown people got together and actually agreed to allow their “child friendly” apps to have terrifying pop up ads! (its rated age 4+ )... but they must have forgotten about the kids when they sold them out for advertiser $$$ ...We chose to play this game tonight as a distraction for my son who has a terrifying sleep condition and is afraid to go to sleep ... So I assume because it’s educational and rated (age 4+) that it would be a fun choice and distract him until he’s tired enough to fall asleep on his own....
but That’s not what happened !
Their irresponsible advertising choice instead increased my child’s terrifying night anxiety...I hope it’s worth it to them to make a quick buck . They traded a child’s right to play a fun safe game for money!! I’m totally disgusted!!!!
The ads I’m referring to that are inappropriate are many .... thus evening there are ghost arms reaching down through a ceiling like they are going to grab you.... and they pop up out of no where to scare the kids!!! Nice business your running there! Absolutely Idiotic !!
Developer Response ,
Hi Lainey217! We're terribly sorry for this inconvenience. This is not the experience we like you to have. We are working out to remove all the inappropriate ads in the game. May I ask which ads you saw is inappropriate so we can remove it? We'll contact our ad providers for this. Also you may limit the ads through your phone. Just follow these steps.
1. Go to Settings > Privacy > Advertising.
2. Turn on Limit Ad Tracking.
You may also turn off location based ads by:
1. Go to Settings > Privacy > Location Services > System Services.
2. Turn off Location-Based Apple Ads.
Again we're sorry terribly sorry for this. Thank you for reaching out to us!
Update: The levels have been added and my daughter continues to climb up the ladder. I considered purchasing the ad free version but realized that it was time-limited. For example: 99¢ only buys ad-free for a limited amount of time. $10 buys 3 hours of ad-free. That is ridiculous. My daughter plays this game frequently and I refuse to pay for a time frame of free-ads. That being said I play with her now because some of the ads are inappropriate. I screen them. I will be looking for a similar word game without the inappropriate ads and unlimited ad-free for a set price. That is my only quirk with the game. Other than that my eight-year old cracks these word puzzles at an alarming rate. In summary, make the puzzles more challenging and re-evaluate the ad-free rates.
My daughter loves this game. It needs levels though. As it is my eight year old knows all of the words. It would be great if there were more difficult words.
Developer Response ,
Hi therichtia! May I ask which ads did you found inappropriate? We're sorry for this inconvenience and the team will be looking for ways to fix it. Also, if you purchase coin package from the store the ads will be removed completely and without any time limit. The free 10 coins for every three hours comes with the VIP packages. They are just free coins and not additional payments. Thank you for reaching out to us and being part of our game! Again, we're sorry for this inconvenience. We hope to hear from you soon.
In-App PurchasesSee All
- 181.9 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2013 Kooapps LLC
- In-App Purchases
- 200 Coins $0.99
- 420 Coins $1.99
- 1200 Coins $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.