By BiBa SOFTWARE
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Picture Caption is a camera application for the iPhone that allows you to display the date, time or custom text on pictures taken while using the app. You can also add custom text or original photo date to existing pictures from the camera roll. Features include:
* Display date and/or time in various formats (more than 50 formats to choose from).
* Display custom text to personalize your pictures.
* Customize the location of the captions (top, bottom, left, right or centered).
* Customize the font name, size, color and shadow color.
* Start directly in camera mode allowing you to use the app like the regular Camera app.
* Camera preview includes the captions so you can see exactly how the picture will look like while taking it.
* Tap anywhere on the screen to take a picture.
* Display a targeting reticle on the camera preview to easily center subjects in the picture.
* Quickly preview taken pictures with the option to e-mail them from within the app or copy them to the iPhone clipboard.
* Easy to use and intuitive, customize all settings with a few taps.
* Date your existing photos with the original photo date!
What's New in Version 2.2
Added the ability to add date to existing pictures (where supported)
I have been trying to get a decent caption maker for photos in the camera roll for years. I tried "captionator" more than once, and it just freezes and doesn't work. I contacted the developer and they just apologized then didn't do anything.
So today I bought this one from the Apple store for $1.99, thinking that this must work, as they're selling it for a slightly more substantial price.
But just as the other reviews here say, this just freezes too!
My next step is to try to get my money refunded. I hope someone reads this and fixes the app.
Does not work
It froze the first time I used it. I reopened it and the font color does not change it is stuck on yellow forever. The font is also stuck forever. Too bad it didn't get stuck on black
It doesn't work
Hmm.. It just doesn't work. It's freezing, the text is not being added, can't change font, font color- it's stuck on yellow- or shade color.
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Sep 03, 2012
- Version: 2.2
- Size: 1.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Catalin Stan
- © 2010 BiBa SOFTWARE
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.