CREATE - COMMUNICATE - PRINT!
Visuals2Go is created with children, teenagers and Adults who have moderate to higher support needs in mind. It is distinct from other Augmentative and Alternate Communication (AAC) in it's versatility, it supports learners who needs access to hands on visuals by PRINTING cards in a range of different templates as well as those who needs that extra simple User Interface. Users can first learn to express themselves via choice making (where the card opens when selected) and then learning to use the sentence bar to express with more language.
It is an ideal tool for parents and educators. It is an all-in-one educational tool that allows the easy creation of personal visuals or picture cards, it has text-to-speech voice output in a range of different voices.
This app is very versatile. Here are some of the ways you can use Visuals2Go:
* Use it as communication device for those struggling with speech. Users can make choices directly or use the ‘Sentence Strip’ feature to communicate in sentences;
* Use it as a lanyard, carrying all your symbols on your device, with an easy SWIPE-TO-SCROLL through cards feature;
* Create countless number of visual cards print off in various sizes and laminate for hands-on learning (in Professional version).
* Print a range of customised visual boards from our templates for a variety of purposes including choice boards, shopping lists, flash cards and more (in-app purchase).
* Or simply use it as a photo album with text and voice. Store albums of family members; friends; favourite toys; characters; etc. Your child will love scrolling to see each Visual!
The app is constantly updated with new images and albums. You have a choice to upgrade the app with added features with individual inApp purchases or with a subscription.
If you purchase a monthly or yearly access to the online library, payment will be charged to your iTunes account. Renewals will be charged 24 hours prior to the end of your current subscription. You can turn auto-renewal at any time in your iTunes Store settings.
Corrected copying and moving albums to remain the same order.
Ratings and Reviews
Great for photos!!!!!
This app is a great for making your own symbols and you can also use them to make your own photos and you can also create a photo book. The cool thing is that it's very versatile and I would strongly recommend this app to anyone who likes to make their own photos or their own symbols.
Resource for asd and apraxia
This app is excellent for teaching young children language. We use it to teach young children that you have to “give to get.” Communication for our students has greatly improved. This app is great for PECS.
Not the best
This app is good, but by no means great. They have good visuals, but not enough topics. They also don’t have the ability to turn off scrolling, which often makes it difficult for individuals with low motor control to choose the correct picture. Also, the app keeps crashing after I have updated it.
Hi Caroline, sorry to hear your experience with Visuals2Go is not a positive one. We are constantly adding new images and Albums into the app. We also have a request feature within the app where you can make images or Album requests should you need something that has not yet been created. We will look at the possibility to turn off scrolling in the next few updates, thanks for your suggestion. As with the crashing, can you please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org? We will correct the crashing as soon as we diagnose the cause. We always work hard at correcting any bugs as they come up, but with the constant update of iOS software, please understand that sometimes bugs may be missed.
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Bo Innovations Pty Ltd
- 142 MB
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Bo Innovations
- In-App Purchases
- Full access + Pro Version $2.99
- Professional Visuals2Go $15.99
- Full access + Pro Version $3.49
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.