Picture in Picture Video
By Andre Bias
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
***10.11.5 and up recommended***
Supports MP4, MOV and 3GP
This software allow you to make picture in picture videos. The video you upload in the left screen will be the main video. The video you upload in the middle screen will be the inside video. The far right screen will display a preview of the video you are creating.
Create Picture in Picture Video in a few simple steps.
1. Upload or drag and drop you two videos. The inside video should be uploaded to screen two.
2. Crop the videos if necessary.
3. Clip the video by selecting your preferred timeframe.
4. Use screen 3 to move the inside video to your desired location or resize it.
5. Select your audio options.
6. Export to your preferred location.
Easy to use
I am a amateur videographer. I needed a quick app for my PIP shots that would not be overly complicated. So far this has worked well. It’s fast, affordable and simple. My usage has been minimal at this point, but I’ve used it enough to make an intial judgement.
- Category: Video
- Released: Dec 31, 2016
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 0.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Andre Bias
- © Andre
Compatibility: OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor