Photographers, need to convince a client that a big print would look great on their wall? Don't just tell them, show them with Picture My Wall!
Are you wondering how those photographs or that artwork will look in your house? You can use your imagination...or you can use Picture My Wall!
Using your own images, set the background, set the scale and then let your imagination go wild. You can add frames to the wall of any size (scaled correctly) and then fill them with your images. Drag them around your wall until you are happy with the result! Share your creation with others!
Updated Features for Version 2.0
- Ability to use Metric measurements
- Ability to add multiple frames at one time (clusters)
- Ability to create your own clusters
- Use your photos as backgrounds
- Add frames of any size to the background (correctly scaled)
- Move the frames around the background
- Zoom/Pan the image in the frame
- Save the scene for later editing
- Save the scene as an image in your camera roll
- Send the scene in an email directly from Picture My Wall
- Measure the distance between frames
Visit us at www.facebook.com/PictureMyWall
Guidelines for best results:
- Ensure background picture is taken parallel to the background wall
- Background picture should be well-lit
Ratings and Reviews
Great Concept, needs work
I loved creating a wall display for my clients - showing their artwork displayed was super helpful. However, the size selection randomly changed while I was creating a wall with a client (embarrassing) and I could not figure out how to fix it. Then the app deleted ALL my saved scenes - one of which I NEEDED for my client! Now I have to start from scratch again, which is not only a huge pain, but makes me look a bit unprofessional. This app will be great once some MAJOR bugs are fixed.
For planning, visualizing, and mocking up a gallery wall, this is the App to get! It's very intuitive and easy to use. The online videos (provided by the developer) are helpful in getting started.
The app is very well thought out and provides many useful features like the ability for creating custom print sizes, changing out images, and moving the simulated artwork individually or as a group.
Big thanks to the developer!
I am using this on an iPad Pro with iOS 10.0.2 (used for 3+ hours without any bugs and/or crashes)
I had a bunch of frames I wanted to use for a gallery wall. This app was great allowed me to play around with possible layouts before hanging any frames!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.