Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
It’s the smart home for photos. Imagine the pictures and videos you love all intelligently organized in one place. We sort, search, edit & share the way you would – by places, faces, days, faves & more. Heralded by Gizmodo, re/code, & CNET.
Here’s why it’s the app your friends have been telling you to get:
· Simple, private sharing
· Enhanced editing
· Instant importing (Instagram, Facebook, Flickr, etc)
· Duplication detection
· Hiding private photos
· Smart integration (iPhoto, Aperture, and Photo Stream)
· Plain-English search
· Trusted customer service
And cloud storage. Lots of it. The first 8GB are on us.
So, download Picturelife on your phone and on your desktop - and keep snapping away.
What Others Say About Picturelife
“You're always taking snaps, and this is a seamless, easy way to protect them,” –Gizmodo
“At nearly every turn, Picturelife makes it convenient to view, edit (filters, rotation, or caption/description), rate, and share images,” –MacLife
“Picturelife’s robust feature set is absolutely worth the money for users looking to ditch the desktop entirely and make their digital photo library entirely cloud-based,” –MacLife
“It promises to support iPhoto or Aperture, so that changes I make locally are kept in sync with Picturelife's cloud versions,” –CNET
We’re committed to making it simple to find and share pictures.
What's New in Version 3.1.2
• Fixes a crash some users were seeing on launch
What's new in 3.1:
• Pinch to change the grid layout. View your pictures in a small grid, in a mixed layout, or 1-up at a time - whatever you like!
• Touch and hold on a picture to save to your camera roll.
• Share privately with the people you care about most - with our new in app messages.
• Select multiple pictures by time, event, place and more! It’s easy to share a group of pictures, add them to an album, or hide them all.
• Performance improvements and bug fixes. Works great with iOS 8!
If you have a moment to spare, show us some love with a review!
Wonderful photo aggregation app for my whole family. Backs up from all of our computers and phones. Wonderful to view on iPhone and iPad (less so on the browser). Can export to DayOne, Instagram, etc., and photo metadata are retained. If you upload a scanned photo or one with wrong metadata you can change it within the app. Can also handle video pretty well. They also send you a daily email with your previous year’s memories on that date. Overall this service is a gem and well worth paying for to back up my family’s thousands of memories.
Lots of issues
The service is fine. But the app has some issues. When sharing to other apps, it rarely works, if ever. Just hangs. Slow to load previews. Sometimes you can't tap to enlarge a pic. Crashes. Needs some work.
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Feb 27, 2015
- Version: 3.1.2
- Size: 17.6 MB
- Languages: English, French, German
- Seller: Picturelife, Inc.
- © Picturelife 2011-2015
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- Picturelife Premium 100 GB$69.99
- Gotham Effects Pack$1.99
- Saga Pro Effects Pack$1.99
- Archetype Effects Pack$1.99
- Toy Camera$1.99
- Shadow Pro Effects Pack$1.99
- Grunge Effects Pack$0.99
- Astro Effects Pack$1.99