People with special needs like an intellectual or cognitive disability, ASD or difficulty with focus and time awareness can use a little extra help getting through their daily activities and tasks without becoming stressed and anxious.
Make the day visual with this app. Create clear picture schedules and checklists for a clear step-by-step overview of the daily activities and tasks during the day and use them on your phone with this app.
We know from experience what a difference a clear visual schedule can make by reducing stress and anxiety and increase self reliance.
With this app and the online planner you can:
- Create and synchronize schedules and checklists from the online planner to your phone
- Use the alarm to help start activities on time
- Use check-boxes to keep track of completed activities
- Use speech to help keep focus on the activity at hand
- Use checklists to make difficult activities more manageable by splitting them in individual steps
- Use instruction texts and videos to support tasks and activities
- Fixed an issue with selecting a person
- More efficient synchronisation
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.