Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
"If you buy only one photo editing app for your iPhone, make sure it's PictureShow"
"Highly recommend for new and experienced iPhoneographers. It’s powerful yet easy to use and creates well-rendered analog-style photo effects."
"Recommend it to anyone looking to get unique, lo-fi looks to their photographs on the go."
PictureShow emulates various toy camera styles.
It enables you to mix frames, light leaks and noises to create an unexpected result with simple shuffle button and even you can fine-tune on each edit mode.
- Easy to use UI design.
- 45 Preset styles.
- 23 Frames.
- 10 Light Leaks.
- 13 Noises.
- Lens Kit (single, Quad, Vertical Quad, Multi-Exposure and HalfShot Lens).
- Vignetting Intensity Control.
- Crop, Rotation & Flip.
- Style Recipe (You can save your custom style with easy).
- Color Edit (Red, Green, Blue, Brightness, Contrast, Saturation ).
- Quick and Easy navigation between preset styles.
- Easy and real time editing.
- Simple typo (font, size, align & color supported).
- In-App Sharing (Twitter, FaceBook, Tumblr, Flickr).
- Various Resolution.
- 900 * 1200px
- 1200 * 1600 px
- Original Size
What's New in Version 3.5.1
- 'Filter View' is back.
- 'Filter name' is back too.
- 'Settings View' bug is fixed.
- Some UI designs are changed.
I loves me some pictureshow
Awesome camera app! I own over 60 camera apps (no exaggeration) and this one's easily in the top three.
It definitely deserves to be higher up in the top 100 rankings and I honestly can't understand why it's not. It's probably my favorite app to spice-up my regular iPhone photos when they need a little bit more flare (Hipstamatic is still my favorite point-shoot-done).
I think the developers need to do another advertising push to get it back in the spotlight where it belongs!
Need to fix 2 bugs!!!
Please fix these 2 bugs for 5s phones:
1) when trying to edit a new pic once you're already in the program, the screen goes black and I have to restart the program. Super annoying!
2) when making a horizontal image flip, the image doesn't change. It won't flip.
I'll gladly give you 5 stars if you fix these two things. Thank you!!
Huge bug on iPhone 5S!
This is my favorite app and has been for ages. But there is a huge bug where when I try to edit a new photo from my camera roll, the whole screen goes black. The only way to fix it is to quit the app altogether and restart it. Very annoying if you're wanting to edit more than one photo. Also, some of the color shifters seem to be backwards... Aka adding more red takes red out of the photo.
Please fix these bugs! I love Picture Show!
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: May 16, 2014
- Version: 3.5.1
- Size: 15.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: graf
- © 2014 bitween
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.