pictus - kids coloring book for all ages
By Paulo Freitas
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
MORE THAN 85,000 DOWNLOADS!!
'This app is not just entertaining for children for it can develop their various skills and even hone their potential.
Let your kids explore colors and allow it to delight you, as you witness your children’s progress in making an art like no other' - Applatter.com
'Pictus, the portable colouring in tablemat, in an iPad. Genius. With more than 270 drawings to colour in using multiple tools, this one is a must-have for the post-new year pre-back to school jitters' -appgratis.com
PICTUS - many hours of fun :
Awesome pictures for coloring:
- Helps children develop hand-eye coordination
- More than 270 pictures for coloring
- Approved by children
- Easy to clear and start over
- A blank page for free drawing
- Unlimited colors
- Clean, easy and beautiful design
- Easy to use even for children
- Color pencils, highlight markers, wax pencils, felt pens and paint brushes
- Realistic textures
- Lock/unlock picture for zoom
- Zoom in and zoom out feature makes it easy for coloring smaller areas
- Print and start coloring them in the old way
- Multiple ways to export and share your pictures (email,copy,save,print,Facebook,Twitter,Weibo,open in)
- 5 paper types
What's New in Version 3.1
- 5 paper types
- High quality pictures
App is Good, but missing 2 important features...
My 5-yr old daughter loves this app, it has a lot of coloring pages and also she can draw freestyle on blank page.
But it needs 2 features added: Instead of the 'X' in the tools to erase the entire picture, it needs an "undo" function to remove last actions one by one - for when she doesn't like how she just drew something. Also when she goes back to the main screen, instead of asking if she wants to quit, it should ask if she wants to SAVE her picture. At least to photo album, but in-app saving would be helpful too. I know you can do this another way, but it needs to be upon quitting to main screen too.
It would also be good if there was a "submit feedback" option inside the app, so we didn't have to post issues here, and could submit directly to developer and give them a chance to make updates and avoid critical reviews. App is good, just needs few features to keep my daughter from getting all upset when she goofs or accidentally erases her picture.
my kid loves it
So many pictus for coloring, my 4y old kid loves it.
Thanks for making this app so great...
This is a great app with a lot of pictures!
Great for kids!
- Category: Education
- Updated: May 01, 2013
- Version: 3.1
- Size: 81.4 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish
- Seller: Paulo Freitas
- © 2012 Paulo Freitas
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.