PID Genius is the personal assistant to PID patients in search of an easy, dynamic and fun way of keeping track of your treatments, day-to-day symptoms, most important documents. PID Genius also offers the possibility of displaying all stored information in tables or lists, facilitating the discussions with your medical specialists.
More specifically, with PID Genius you will be able to:
- Keep an electronic health diary that includes all the details regarding your treatment(s) and symptoms, help you remember your next appointments with your specialists, for your treatment or vaccinations;
- Easily manage the most relevant documents related to your condition;
- Present in an easy and simple way overviews of key aspects of your daily life, such as IgG levels, any side effects and their consequences as well as an overview of key aspects in your day-to-day life.
Enjoy the new version of PID GENIUS app and discover all the new functionalities!
• Now available in different languages,
• Improved navigation experience,
• A specific section to keep track of all your infusion points
• Dashboards to share reports on your health status.
Ratings and Reviews
So far ok
So far the app is ok, not sure if I'm doing something wrong, but I can't seem to add on calender (like tap on date to be able to fill in the detail)
Some parts of the app just loads or nothing happens
This app will really benefit my life as I need to keep a constant health diary. Excited about more updates
- International Patient Organisation for Primary Immunodeficiencies
- 68.1 MB
- Requires iOS 10.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © IPOPI
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.