Pie Chart 3D Free allows you to create pie chart wherever you are.
Just few taps and your pie chart is ready. You can save it for later or email immediately.
On iPad you can rotate it to landscape mode and present directly to your audience.
In version 1.0 you can:
- add new slices (up to 12),
- move slices on a chart in slice settings,
- change slice size,
- rotate whole chart, just swipe your finger next to chart border,
- skew chart, just swipe up and down in the center,
- scale chart, use two fingers, like with pictures,
- save for later, in chart settings, chart is saved with date and chart name, (up to 15 saved charts),
- load saved charts, you will be warned that your current chart will be replaced,
- delete unneeded charts (just tap edit button on load list or swipe finger to right hand side),
- reset chart values to default 5 slices,
- email image with chart to any recipients email.
Free version limitations:
- supports up to 5 slices (12 in PRO),
- supports only 1 saved chart (15 in PRO),
- message on chart image.
Chart uses two nice classes which I created and are available on my website:
- pie chart 3d class for drawing pie charts, with protocol returning clicked slice,
- color picker class allowing quick color selection from the list.
Ratings and Reviews
Frozen Bug Prone
The app bad a perfect foundation to be just simple enough to be effective for a hand held chart maker. There are several bugs including the app freezing when you select to add an additional slice. If u were on the go and wanted a quick 5 slice pie, this is the app for u, but if U would like to quickly add additional slices, be prepared to be frustrated because the app will freeze and all your data is lost
Would be awesome...
This app does exactly what I need it to do, makes nice charts that are simple to view. But when I exit and come back, it doesn't always save, even when I hit "save." It just loads the old demo version chart and mine is lost. If that didn't happen it would be perfect! I am not willing to upgrade to pro if this keeps happening.
I thought since it will serve a purpose, and does, that I might share a quick update that should be considered..
It crashes if you remove all pieces of the pie then touch the white background. Thought it might be a loop without a proper exit, start over etc. Good app.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.