Pie Time™ is a clock app that helps kids - and their parents -make time management easy as pie!
Pie Time helps kids and adults stay on track by showing how a slice of pie for a given task gets eaten away over the passage of time.
The ability to see how much is left in the slice helps kids to understand what “We’re leaving in 5 minutes” really means.
Check out the video demo at:
Video Demo at: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RAXJllPbDY4
1. Click the "Add a Slice" icon.
2. Drag the handles to set start time, end time and duration.
3. Touch the clock face to hide icons and fill the screen.
4. Touch the slice color to edit the slice.
5. Touch the color again to open slice settings where you can set the slice name, time, colors, sounds and frequency.
6. Click the Today's Pie chalkboard icon to see a list of set slices.
7. Double click a number on the clock face to set and save slices for later hours.
8. Review Pie Time and help spread the word to parents and kids who may benefit from a fresh and delicious method to help manage time.
Thanks for giving Pie Time a try.
Hope it helps to sweeten your life!
No in-app ads
No in-app purchases
No geo-location data collected, stored or shared
No social networks
No personal or anonymous data collected, stored or shared
No information shared with any other companies
No ad tracking
No web links
Bug fixes + Into Your Dreams
Ratings and Reviews
1 change away from perfect
Love the idea of the app, but a one change is needed to completely fulfill the purpose. There needs to be an option for minutes or hours. Many times children are waiting for something to happen that is hours away. Anything a hour or more colors the whole clock and is too difficult for them to see any change.
Love This Timer!
Some great, unique alarms and it's so cute and fun to use:)
Needs real alarm sounds
This app would be infinitely more useful if it made loud sounds like the ios alarm app. And there should be an option to alarm forever until the user stops it.
- Roger Blonder
- 42.8 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2015 Organima
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.