The official mobile ticketing app from the Pierce County Ferries serving the Pierce County Washington State Area. The Pierce County Ferries app lets you purchase and use tickets instantly on your phone – anywhere, anytime. Just download the free app, register your debit/credit card in our secure system and you’re ready to go.
• No paper tickets to keep track of
• No need to carry cash
• Buy and use tickets instantly with debit/credit card
• Store multiple tickets on your phone for future use
• Pay a single fare or multiple fares for groups of riders
Note: All ticket holders (paper or mobile) are subject to a first come/first serve basis on the ferry. A mobile ticket does not guarantee a seat.
Change "Expired Tickets" label to read "Used Tickets"
Redesigned Ticket Screen
Other minor UI changes
Ratings and Reviews
Needs a LOT of improvement
FAQ and schedule pages blank or not loading. Incomplete message on Buy Tickets page that you can’t expand to read... Fairly useless app.
It looks good...but...
It's not working on a large number of devices. Works fine on my kids iPhone 6S, doesn't work at all on my IPhone 6S Plus. :/ I get errors anytime I try to purchase a ticket, but no information with the error. Have reinstalled twice.
- TRANSPORTATION TECHNOLOGY PARTNERS LLC
- 35.8 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016 Transportation Technology Partners LLC
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.