Want to try multiple Piercings and Tattoos on your body virtually without pain? Pimp your body with this great app now!
Piercing & Tattoo Design Booth helps you to make the final decision on what Piercings and Tattoos you want and where you want them! You can adjust the transparency and even erase some part of the Piercings or Tattoos, just to get the perfect look!
Moreover, you can add artist text on your avatar. Try it now.
===== How to Use:
• Load or take a photo.
• Optionally, crop your photo if needed.
• Add piercings and tattoos on your photo.
• Optionally, add text on your avatar.
• Optionally, move, rotate, scale, adjust transpancy or erase your piercings, tattoos, and text.
• Share directly to Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, or send as a text message!
===== Piercing Tattoo Plus Subscription
- With Piercing Tattoo Plus Subscription you can subscribe for daily new picture updates and unlimited access to the full picture catalog.
- You'll be able to access all available pictures and receive daily updates for the duration of your subscription.
- The subscriptions are $1.99 USD weekly, $3.99 USD monthly and $21.99 USD annually or equal to the same price tier that "Apple's App Store Matrix" determines in other currencies.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscription automatically renews for the same price and duration period as the original "one week"/"one month"/"one year" package unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the cost of the chosen package (weekly, monthly or yearly package).
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's iTunes Account Settings after purchase.
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
- You may cancel a subscription during its free trial period via the subscription setting through your iTunes account. This must be done 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged. Please visit http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098 for more information.
- You may turn off the auto-renewal of your subscription via your iTunes Account Settings. However, you are not able to cancel the current subscription during its active period.
- Any unused portion of a free-trial period, will be forfeited when the user purchases a Piercing Tattoo Plus subscription.
# Control improvement for piercing stickers.
# More categories for piercing stickers.
Ratings and Reviews
Misleading title and 3D flaw
I like this app however it doesn't have tattoos the way one would expect upon seeing it's title. It gives you some piercing options and banners to apply but not tattoos; you have to buy them to use them. I think this app would benefit if they added a bank of 'example-tattoos' that one can select and apply to their picture, instead of just phrase tattoos. Also, I feel like the piercings could use an option to tilt the piercings so you can apply them to an angled selfie. I have a few side-view selfies that I wish I could change the way the piercing is facing so it won't look so much like a flat sticker. The fading option for this app is great but I think this app needs work on the 3D positioning aspect of it.
You are better off just using a drawing app to draw a couple dots to see what you look like.
I have several facial piercings already and I’m trying to make a decision about adding one or two final piercings to finish off my arrangement. I have two separate ideas and I was hoping this app would show me what they look like so I can choose which route to go. There are no standard pieces of jewelry to choose from (only spiked or gaudy pieces) and the stickers are so huge that they can’t even be shrunk down small enough to fit in place on a standard sized selfie. It was absolutely impossible for me to use this app to put even badly rendered fake piercings onto my face. Utterly worthless, which is probably why it’s free.
Unless you're doing an extreme closeup of the part you want pierced, it's not going to work. When you shrink the piercing to the proper size, it will then be too small to move into the correct position. When you try, it will just act as if you're trying to resize. I paid the .99 cents to unlock everything, because pretty much all piercings are locked, and all tattoos are locked. The available tattoos are 90's looking tribals. I regret paying for it, even if it was only .99, because I deleted it shortly after.
- daiguo zhou
- 109.4 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © Piercing Tattoo Studio
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock All $1.99
- Premium Weekly $1.99
- Premium Monthly $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.