Duke Dexter and his evil minions are back to take over Velo City. They have all new tricks and traps to cook Pigeon's tenders—it's more than a bird can handle.
Luckily, our hero's got a squad. Shoot, dodge and boost with Cunningham—the hotshot hamster, Presto—our literal fish out of water, and the rest of Pigeon's friends.
It's too late to be afraid, it's time to STRIKE!
- Endless, buttery-smooth arcade action.
- The fastest shooter ever deployed on a mobile device.
- Unlock all new secret characters with special abilities.
- Local multiplayer--Squad up IRL!
- Optimized for iPhone and iPad.
The jet-fueled sequel to Pigeon Wings—on the Best Games of the Year lists of TouchArcade, Macworld, CNET, Nerdly, and TechRadar.
Huge thanks to the fans of the original:
- "Move over Dark Souls, there's a new hard game in town." - HoldenOtter
- "Awesome graphics and story. Changed my mind on tilt control!" - Hots56
- "Excellent, must own iOS game!" - AnotherkellydwN
- "The only bad thing is how cocky pigeon can be." - brianmick
Ratings and Reviews
I’ve been playing this game for a few days now and I’m enjoying it thoroughly. It’s fun and exciting! There is lots of skill to be learned but the game never gets too repetitive. The music is intense, however, I do wish there were more songs and the music got more dramatic with certain moments of the game. Another improvement would be the addition of more sectors and characters to play with. Overall though I love it and can’t wait to see what comes out next.
Fun and Charming
Can’t wait to try out the local multiplayer feature with my brother! Everything about this game is great, ads don’t bother me nearly as much as some games. Please continue to update and add content to the game! Great job devs ☺️
Developer Response ,
Might want to have tutorial
I almost deletes this because my plane kept slowly decending until it crashed until after 4 runs I finally realized the controls were set to tilt....no thanks. Now that I have them set for touch, much better 👍🏻👍🏻
Developer Response ,
Thanks for giving it a chance! We'll look for a way to clarify that
- Ignacio Schiefelbein
- 81 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Ignacio Schiefelbein
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.