Piggy Bank - Money Tracker
By Daniel Dickinson
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Piggy bank is a simple tool to help you keep track of your money. The app provides several piggy banks for you to track multiple amounts of money (such as holiday fund or energy bill) or for different people, such as mum, dad and the kids pocket money.
Money can be easily added and subtracted from your piggy bank and, when no longer required, can be easily reset, ready to be used again. Each piggy bank is saved so you do not have to worry about exiting the app, your settings and totals will be there waiting for you when you next open the app.
You can also protect the app with a passcode to prevent anyone seeing your piggy bank savings.
• Multiple Piggy Banks.
• Add and subtract funds.
• Multiple currency symbols.
• Simple user-friendly interface.
• Optional passcode protection.
• Universal App (iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad).
• iPhone & iPad Retina Display support.
What's New in Version 1.3.1
1. Quick add/subtract feature added (view the help on the about page for more details).
2. Combined total for all piggy banks shown on the main screen.
3. Removed the three pre-set currencies (the app now used the devices location settings to select the currency, allowing for a wider support of currency symbols).
4. Minor interface changes.
5. Minor bug fixes & new App Store screenshots.
The update should not effect your currently stored piggy banks, but as a precaution, please make a note of any important piggy banks before you update. Also, due to changes imposed by Apple this will be the last update to support non iOS 7 devices.
Exactly what I was looking for !! :)
I was literally looking for an app just like this! A lot of other apps are really complicated & ask for debit & credit card info which makes me uncomfortable. This app keeps track of how much I have made of tips & how much money I have on me while I'm out. Just tap to add & subtract! :)
Only holds ten savings categories
I'm using this app to keep track of my savings for irregular budget items such as Christmas and car repairs fund. I could use more than ten categories. Also I wish it would record the transaction dates and amounts. It just shows the total in each account.
I love this app. I like keeping track of my tips i make. Just wish they had a goal setting, where you could see how close you are to your goal amount for when you are saving up for something like a car.
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Jan 30, 2014
- Version: 1.3.1
- Size: 7.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Daniel Dickinson
- Copyright © 2012 Daniel Dickinson
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.