Pigment - Coloring Book for Adults
By Pixite LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Pigment is the ultimate stress reliever on the go! Take a break and relax with this unique coloring book app that lets you color like you would on paper, unlike other "tap-to-fill" coloring apps. Choose from the largest collection of hand curated, professionally drawn illustrations, 21 different kinds of pencils, markers and brushes, and an unlimited number of colors to choose from. Once you're done, easily share them with your friends and family, and even print them out using AirPrint. There's no better way to color!
* Pigment is the official coloring book demo app on iPad Pros in the Apple Store, all across the U.S.
* Pigment is the only coloring book app that simulates pencil and brush strokes for a realistic coloring experience
* Pigment also offers the common "tap-to-fill" option of coloring
* 21 kinds of coloring tools — colored pencil, marker, paint brush, fill, airbrush, circle brush, fade, bloom, metallic brush, watercolor brush, and oil brush
* Fully supports finger, Apple Pencil, and third-party stylus inputs
* Adjust pressure, direction, and size of stroke using the Apple Pencil
* The largest artwork collection available in an app with over 2,200 professionally illustrated works to color
* Unlimited number of colors using the professionally curated palettes and the innovative shade control
* Share your work by email, SMS, Facebook, Instagram, and other social networks
* AirPrint the art that you create
* Subscribe to Premium Access for unlimited access to the entire library, premium brushes, and exclusive color palettes
Some screenshots feature work by Cindy Primeau, Elaine Durham and Angela Zeman.
Pigment Premium Access FAQ
Q: How do I restore Premium Access on new devices?
A: Tap on the big “Premium Access” button at the top of the Books section. From the Premium Access popup, tap the “Restore Premium Access” link at the bottom.
Q: How do I switch subscription plans?
A: Open your device settings and tap iTunes & App Store > Apple ID > View Apple ID > enter password > Subscriptions > Pigment > select the subscription plan you prefer
Q: How do I cancel my free trial or subscription?
A: Open your device settings and tap iTunes & App Store > Apple ID > View Apple ID > enter password > Subscriptions > Assembly > Cancel Subscription button at the bottom.
Q: What happens if my subscription runs out? Do I lose my work?
A: Definitely not! Pages that you’ve downloaded from the any of the books will remain in the My Work section. However, after the subscription runs out, you’ll lose your Premium Access privileges listed above.
You can get Premium Access for free for 7-days with a free trial. After the free trial you will be automatically renewed to the weekly subscription which you can cancel at any time. The paid subscription costs $2.99 USD per week for the weekly plan, $7.99 USD per month for the monthly plan, and $39.99 USD per year (58% discount off the monthly plan) for the yearly plan. Prices are subject to change.
Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. You may manage Premium Access subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when you purchase a Premium Access subscription.
What's New in Version 1.7
- Now all of the pages you started coloring get synced across your iOS devices using iCloud and backed up with iCloud Drive!
Also included are bug fixes and Apple Pencil improvements.
Best adult coloring app
This is by far the best coloring book app I've found. Actually coloring and shading things in is so much better than the tap to fill style of the other ones. This has tons of free and unique designs too.
Blown away by this. It even responds to the pressure of my touch on my iPhone 6s.
I love being able to color anywhere anytime with just my phone, as simplistically or as intricately as I feel like making it at the time with this versatile app. The animated card function showing the coloring process is also really neat!
iCloud sync FTW
I have collected a huge mass of free daily artwork. Exporting them to Google Drive or another service never worked well if you had a lot of artwork. iCloud Drive sync is great! I love the ability to sync all of my artwork so can work on it from any device. I love this app!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Jul 18, 2017
- Version: 1.7
- Size: 149 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Pixite LLC
- © 2016 Pixite LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Premium Access$2.99
- Premium Access (Legacy)$1.99
- Premium Access$7.99
- Premium Access$7.99
- Premium Access$39.99
- Premium Access (Legacy)$4.99
- Premium Access (Legacy)$24.99
- Artist Exclusive: Cat-Tus$1.99
- Artist Exclusive: Color Your Fantasy II$1.99
- Artist Exclusive: Classic Tattoos$1.99