Pigs VS Wolves
By Han Zhicai
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Be careful! You are being watched! A summer day, you got lost in the desert, thirsty, tired and a little bit funky. Suddenly, a huge wave of ravening wolves appeared. What a nightmare! Run away? Nowhere to go. Shout for help? Nobody could hear you. What can you do?
Pigs VS Wolves is a new generation TD game
If you’ve played various Tower Defense games, you'll be familiar with “Pigs VS Wolves”, the new generation TD game which makes the fierce war available on iPhone/iPod to defend yourself from enemies’ attack. In this game, you are playing the role as innocent pig, and your enemies are a group of evil wolves. Take up arms and fight!
Multivariate & Flexible:
During the game, you have the chance to get gold coins. You decide how to use them, buy more gold coin generators, exchange characters or defensive props. Besides, you choose to defense or attack.
* 11 kinds of wolves with different levels.
* 15 characters available for you to control.
* 16 different battle levels offer hours of playing.
* Classic Mode and Survival Mode make the game more flexible.
Easy Level and Normal mode cater to different experienced gamers.
How to Play The Pigs VS Wolves:
* Gold coin generator pig: It is the most important character. Without gold coins, you can’t purchase pigs used to attack or defense.
* Defensive props: Defensive props such as Scarecrow and Stone Pig are used to resist wolves’ attack so that you have enough time to lay for attacking.
* Bomb: Bomb is capable of destroying all wolves instantaneously. Perhaps it can turn the tables at critical times.
* Attack: Attack is the best form of defense. Organize your troops to destroy all the wolves that come.
* Other tips: Different characters associated with different props generate diverse effects, such as slowing down or freezing wolves. If you cannot smoothly level up, you may consider other assortment.
We do the best to make this game more splendid & exciting and hope you like it.
Online help please visite : http://www.iphogame.com
What's New in Version 1.1
1. Fixed bug that the wolves will not die some times.
2. Modified the coming wolves order.
3. Increased the wolves number.
Fantastic Game! But...
Okay this game has amazingly cute graphics that'll simply draw you in. Gameplay is great and well balanced. My only gripe is this game has even more potential and simplys needs a nice polish to help bring it to the top. Try and make the buttons to select more vivid and maybe if possible make an almanac or something similar to give a backstory to each pig and you could include their attack and defense in there as well. Also the stars resembling the attack and defense look on the bad side once again something that just needs some fine tuning. Just some constructive critism! Overall Fantastic Game keep up the good work.
Cute! Definitely worth $2 or $3
If you've ever played Plants vs. Zombies on your computer, then you'd know what this is all about... Very cute and well put together. Just wish there were more levels. Oh, and the one thing I don't like about this game is it's too easy to override your progress. If you accidentally hit new game, it wipes everything out without an "are you sure?" question. Other than that, very cute, very fun for all ages!
Is this game as good as PvZ? No. BUT that doesn't mean it's not worth checking out. Solid in every way, and with some good ideas, PvW isn't just a quick rip-off. Good job guys, keep them coming.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Feb 11, 2010
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 16.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Han Zhicai
- © DigiArty, inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 2.2.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.