Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Welcome to Piktochart!
The Piktochart iPad app comes along with the essential functions to create, download and publish your visuals.
• Select your favorite templates and create infographics, posters, presentations, and reports.
• Edit your existing visuals
• Save your visuals to your account
• Download and publish your visuals, and share it through email or to your favorite social media platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and Pinterest
• Present your published presentations with our built-in Presentation mode
• Visit the featured infographic gallery so you never run out of ideas
• Use customizable elements including texts, shapes, icons, and photos!
Over 5 million users across the world love Piktochart - including small business owners, content marketers, educators, non-profit organizations, bloggers, and more. Download the app today!
What's New in Version 2.5.0
All our new updates aim to improve your experience and make the app better for you. Get the latest version to access all features and improvements. Happy Piktocharting!
What is this?
Ok first of all, I used this app to make a school presentation about Sweden. Well, you can't upload your own photos, so you have to use the photos on the app. And secondly, when I exit out of my presentation and enter back in, even if you save, there's a %20 after EVERY WORD! Honestly, I hate this app. It gets really annoying