Pill Reminder - All in One, Medication Reminders
By Sergio Licea
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Pill Reminder is an easy-to-use and reliable app that helps you remember to take your medications at the right time. It allows you to create any type of recurring reminders (every X hours, specific times, daily, weekly, monthly, every X days, etc). It tracks the remaining quantity of each medication and shows a refill alert when running low.
It has everything you need:
• Reschedule Medications
• Refill Reminders
• PRN (as needed) Medications
• Reminders for Medical Appointments
• Email Reports to your Physician
• Multiple User Support
By remembering to take all of your medications at the right time, you are taking control of your own health.
• Repeat every X hours (e.g. From 8 AM to 8 PM, every 4 hours)
• Repeat at specific times (e.g. 9:15 AM, 1:30 PM, 8:50 PM)
• Repeat every half hour (e.g. From 10 AM to 2 PM, every 30 minutes)
• Repeat on selected days of the week (e.g. Every week only on Mondays and Fridays)
• Repeat every X days, weeks or months (e.g. Every 3 days, Every 2 weeks)
• Repeat daily for 21 days and then take 7 days off (Birth Control)
• User friendly interface
• If you took your medication early or late, you can reschedule the next doses in that day
• Get alerts to refill your prescriptions before they run out
• Can be used with any medication, supplement, vitamin, or birth control that follows a regular schedule
• Swipe from right to left to mark a medication as "Taken" directly from the lock screen or notification banner
• Ability to add PRN (as needed) medications
• Keep track of the medications you have to take throughout the day
• Pre-Alarms: Be notified prior to the actual time
• Auto-Snooze: Automatically repeat the alarm at regular intervals (e.g. 1 min, 10 mins, 30 mins) until you take action
• Add notes, time and dose taken for reference
• Mark medications as Taken or Not Taken
• Get alerts when medications are about to expire
• Email your medication list or administration history to your physician
• Add reminders for medical appointments
• Add photos to each medication for easy identification
• Multiple user support. Add medications for yourself, family members, or others you care for
• Ability to search the FDA Drug Database for your medications (Available in the US only)
• Has a calendar to view all reminders by month
• Backup and restore all data on the same device or multiple devices
• 32 built-in alarm sounds
• VoiceOver accessibility support
• Notifications are local, you don't require internet
• App doesn't need to be open to receive notifications
• Universal App, full native support for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch
• In the free version, you can add unlimited medications but only 2 reminders and has ads
• You can get the full version with unlimited reminders and no ads through the in-app purchase
What's New in Version 2.3
• Added support for iOS 10
Lost My Best Friend ???
A week later: well, guess I'm done with this app. Unfortunately the reviews do not state whether it is for the FREE or PAID version.
Suddenly they limited what you can use on their free app. The problems I was having never got resolved so why should I pay only to find out that the functions still don't work. There has to be a better business plan.
Update mid December 2016:
Sigh... still trying to work here with my favorite app that has faithfully reminded me for years. I even have a new cell now so I know it isn't a problem with the cell. Today it told me I had no medications to take. Hoping that it all will fall into place. Soon.
Update December 2016:
What happened to my favorite app that bailed me out almost daily? I have been patient for months but to not avail. It absolutely refuses to post/remind me about one of my heart medications. Dozens of attempts and still it doesn't show up. My other medication postings work fine. Is there a limited number of medications now allowed when using the free app?!
This app has saved me multiple times! My medications need to be taken at certain times during the day. As long as I have my cell near by, this app lets me know when I have been absentminded again. Thank you!
Best Medication Reminder
I've tried several apps that are either dedicated medication reminder tools or can be used for that purpose. For someone managing multiple meds and/or multiple patients, this is a great tool. I was able to set up my 3 patients and 17 meds pretty quickly and easily. The reminders on timed meds can be customized to provide details or allow privacy. The image feature on the meds help me to clearly visualize the correct medication. The checklist for taking medication allows you to mark all meds for a given time at once, or each individual med can be checked.
It should be noted that when a medication is marked "Taken," the time indicated is the time it was due, rather than the time it was marked taken. If the med was taken at a different time, the medication must be edited, but it's a very simple process.
I have also found customer support to be very responsive and helpful.
All in all, a great app with which I've been very pleased.
Great App but
I love this app, but I have a couple of issues with it. First: it doesn't sync between iPad and iPhone. I really don't want to type everything twice so if someone knows how to get this app to sync I'd appreciate it. Second: I need to set reminders for some meds that are PRN. I just found out I can change the time I took the med on that dose. However it doesn't change the time of the next dose. I see I can set meds as prn but I can't set potential reminders in the prn settings. If you can work out these bugs or give me feedback on how to better utilize this app and solve these issues, I will give it 5 stars. Thank you.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Sep 22, 2016
- Version: 2.3
- Size: 12.8 MB
- Languages: English, Italian, Spanish
- Seller: Sergio Licea
- © Sergio Licea
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Full Version$1.99