Pillars of Eternity
By MP Digital, LLC
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
***Save 60% on Pillars of Eternity for a limited time***
Voted the Mac App Store "Game of the Year" for by Apple's editorial team!
Prepare to be enchanted by a world where the choices you make and the paths you choose shape your destiny. Obsidian Entertainment, the developer of Fallout: New Vegas™ and South Park: The Stick of Truth™, together with Paradox Interactive is proud to present Pillars of Eternity.
Recapture the deep sense of exploration, the joy of a pulsating adventure, and the thrill of leading your own band of companions across a new fantasy realm and into the depths of monster-infested dungeons in search of lost treasures and ancient mysteries.
So gather your party, venture forth, and embrace adventure as you delve into a realm of wonder, nostalgia, and the excitement of classic RPGs with Obsidian’s Pillars of Eternity!
• Play as any one of six races: Human, Aumaua, Dwarf, Elf, Godlike and Orlan.
Utilize five core skills to overcome any situation: Stealth, Athletics, Lore, Mechanics and Survival.
• Deep character customization: Build a character as one of eleven classes such as Barbarian, Chanter, Cipher, Druid, Fighter, Monk, Paladin, Priest, Ranger, Rogue and Wizard.
• Sculpt your own story: Side with various factions using a reputation system, where your actions and choices have far reaching consequences.
• Explore a rich and diverse world: Beautiful pre-rendered environments laced with an engaging story and characters bring the world to life.
• OS: OS X 10.6.3 Leopard 64-bit or newer
• Processor: Intel Core i5-540M @ 2.53 GHz
• Memory: 4 GB RAM
• Graphics: Most video cards with 512 MB such as ATI Radeon HD 6750M or later, NVIDIA GeForce GT 330M or later, Intel HD 3000 or later
• Hard Drive: 19 GB available space
What's New in Version 3.0.6
• A new, cleaner launcher interface for in-app purchasing.
• Fixed the assign/recall button on the Stronghold Adventure UI.
• The White March Part II instruction popup will no longer be shown after the first save-load in a new campaign.
• Fixed Nightshroud missing its DR reduction. This fix will only work on games that haven't acquired the weapon
Love this game. Everything from the graphics to the story lines. It’s kind of challenging at times, but that’s another great aspect about this game. The only negivate that I really have about this game is the combat. It is kind of confusing at first. The real time combat situation kind of makes it hard to figure out what is going on, but you have options to slow it down. It would be nice if there was an option to switch combat style from real time to a turn style type combat. Even though the combat is confusing at times, this game is still worth it. Highly recommend this game to anyone that likes this style of gameplay.
Great Game, Sadly Unplayable
Its a great game would have 5 stars if I was still able to play it…
im running on a base model 2016 macbookrpo with touchbar and 25% through the game it continually crashes. I cannot continue my game on the brand new macbook pro 15 inch (base) I just bought but it works perfectly fine on my 2011 iMac. Its frustrating to say the LEAST.
Its a bit overwhelming how much content and story there is and the complex structure of fights and spells. Combat is unforgiving to new players but overcoming a group of enemies and coming out on top is a great feeling that I keep coming back for more. I would recommend this game but DO NOT play on brand new MacBooks.
Baldur’s Gate or Neverwinter Nights Plus So Much More!
If you enjoyed Baldur’s Gate or Neverwinter Nights, you will love this game. I feel Baldur’s Gate was funnier and struck a better balance between taking itself too seriously, but this game does that too, to a certain extent, without sacraficing the story. Only reason I am giving it a 4/5 is because the beginning of the game didn’t get me excited for the story. It was more like a frustrating mystery rather than an epic engrossing/enthralling start. Not finished with the game but I have enjoyed every minute past the intro.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jun 24, 2017
- Version: 3.0.6
- Size: 12.96 GB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Polish, Russian, Spanish
- Seller: MP Digital, LLC
- © 2015 Obsidian Entertainment, Inc. Pillars of Eternity published under license of Paradox Interactive. Published on Mac by MP Digital, LLC.
Compatibility: OS X 10.6 or later, 64-bit processor
Top In-App Purchases
- The White March - Part I Expansion Pass$14.99
- The White March - Part 2 Expansion Pass$14.99