Live healthier with the Pillo Health app! Pillo is a digital healthcare companion. You can talk with Pillo in the Pillo Chat to manage your meds and learn new things! Pillo will navigate you through your health journey by tracking complex medication schedules. You will receive intelligent and proactive reminders to help you not miss a dose.
Here are some of the main features of Pillo Health:
* View all your medications for the current week in a beautiful pillbox with four sections that represent your daily schedule.
* Take care of your health with smart reminders that ring just in time when you need to take your meds.
* Interact with Pillo in the Pillo Chat to learn new things, know the weather, ask questions and manage your meds.
* Configure complex medication schedules using our streamlined UI that lets you combine multiple doses per day and more.
* Identify your meds with a quick look thanks our beautiful shapes and associated colors.
* Keep track of your weekly, monthly or yearly adherence with Trackers.
These are some of the reasons why we think that you’ll love Pillo Health, but an app is worth a thousand words. Download it now and stay updated on Pillo, the world’s first intelligent home healthcare companion.
Coming soon: The Pillo Health Companion! Sign up here: https://www.pillohealth.com/waitlist.php
Pillo is a likable, engaging, artificially intelligent, digital health companion for the home. Pillo stores and dispenses up to a month’s worth of medication, guides and educates you to follow medication regimens and care plan directives, and connects family, doctors, and care team members to you at your home. Pillo has voice and facial recognition so you can talk to Pillo just like you’d talk to another person. Pillo also powers video calls so you can stay connected to family, friends, and loved ones.
Feedback or questions?
Or email us at email@example.com
[CR-1276] - Missed Dose Notification - App Behavior
[CR-1325] - Missing loading indicator while uploading a new profile picture
[CR-1425] - Loading/Dispensing - Med LocationID deleted when an already taken med is marked as not taken from the Mobile app
[CR-1433] - Waiting too much during paring return an error
[CR-1445] - Icon misalignment in Event Log
[CR-1468] - Medication Detail - The Time of Receipt subtitle goes out of margins
Ratings and Reviews
This app is simply amazing in helping me stay on track. Can’t wait to get a Pillo!!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.