Sleep trouble? Sleep better with Pillow, your smart sleep assistant. Pillow can analyze your sleep cycles automatically using your Apple Watch, or you can use Pillow without an Apple Watch by placing your iPhone or iPad on the mattress near your pillow.
Use Pillow as a smart alarm clock to wake you up at the lightest possible sleep stage and start your day refreshed and relaxed. Record important audio events such as snoring, sleep apnea and sleep talking. Explore trends about your sleep and compare your sleep quality with ten Apple Health metrics that affect sleep.
Fall asleep faster with Pillow’s carefully selected sleep aid sounds and get personalized insights and tips about sleep using Pillow’s unique Snooze lab feature.
Pillow has been featured in: The New York Times, Forbes, The Guardian, BuzzFeed, The Washington Post, TechCrunch, MacStories and has been rated by many as one of the best sleep tracking apps for the Apple Watch and iPhone.
Join the millions that have discovered the life-changing benefits of great sleep!
- Just wear your Apple Watch during sleep. Pillow will automatically detect and analyze your sleep
- Sleep calendar: Pillow can detect sleep sessions from past dates.
- View last night’s report on your Apple Watch or iPhone
- Automatic sleep tracking does not require the Apple Watch app to be installed
- Get your sleep analysis report automatically as soon as Pillow detects sleep.
- Alarms & Audio recordings are not available in automatic mode
- Track your sleep with your Apple Watch, iPhone or iPad by pressing start when you go to sleep and pressing stop when you wake up.
- Smart wakeup: Pillow will wake you up at the lightest possible sleep stage
SLEEP & HEART RATE ANALYSIS
- Advanced sleep analysis algorithm, based on the latest scientific findings in sleep research
- View your heart rate graph overlaid on top of your sleep analysis graph
- Detailed sleep stage diagram (Awake, REM, Light Sleep, Deep Sleep) and sleep session statistics like time to sleep, time in bed and more
LISTEN TO IMPORTANT AUDIO EVENTS DURING SLEEP
- Records sounds during your sleep
- Play, export or delete any audio recording
COMPARE YOUR SLEEP QUALITY WITH APPLE HEALTH
- Pillow updates Apple Health’s Sleep category automatically
- Compare your sleep quality with many Apple Health categories that affect sleep
SLEEP AID MELODIES AND WAKE UP SOUNDS
- Carefully selected wake up sounds
- Select any song from your iTunes library to use as an alarm
- Sleep aid melodies and ambient soundscapes to help you fall asleep
- Optional vibration settings (iPhone only)
- Pillow analyzes your sleep cycles and suggests the best time to go to bed. Pillow can notify you when your optimal bedtime approaches
- Personalized experiments & recommendations.
- Regularly updated with the latest scientific research and sleep-related facts
SLEEP TRENDS & STATISTICS
- Explore your sleep history with Week, Month, Year and All Time overviews
SECURELY BACKUP AND SYNCHRONIZE & EXPORT YOUR SLEEP DATA
- Sync your sleep data and audio recordings between your devices
- Connect to your Runkeeper account to automatically update your sleep data and share it with other apps
- Select between powernap, recovery and full cycle naps
MOOD REPORTING & SLEEP NOTES
- Track your mood when you wake up
- Add your notes to every sleep session and discover how they affect your sleep quality
PREMIUM FEATURES INCLUDE: (One-time purchase. No subscriptions or hidden fees.):
- Unlimited sleep history
- Weekly, Monthly, Yearly, sleep trends
- Listen to your sound recordings
- Nap Modes
- Access to all wake-up melodies
- Access to all sleep aid programs
- Snooze lab: Personalised sleep tips
- Compare your sleep quality with Apple Health metrics
- Wakeup melodies from your iTunes library
- Database export in CSV format
Happy new Year!
Our warmest wishes for happiness and healthier sleep habits.
- Fixed an issue that wouldn’t update the list of audio recordings properly when a sound recording was erased
- Fixed an issue that would prevent sharing and deleting audio recordings if “Sync to iCloud“ was turned off
- Fixed an issue that would prevent some audio recordings from being playable
- A number of fixes when editing or merging sleep sessions
- Fixed an issue that would prevent REM percentage to be calculated properly.
- Fixed an issue that would result in incorrect time asleep displayed on the Apple Watch
- Updated the help session for the Apple Watch
Ratings and Reviews
Measure your sleep quality accurately and improve your routine.
Re-Rate: From 4 Stars-5 Stars!!
I have had this app for quite some time. When I have used it with just my iPhone 7+, it has always given detailed info about my sleep, what type of person I am- night owl. It made me pay attention to how much sleep “wasn’t getting” and the quality of my sleep. All of this info is especially important for me because of health issues. The *only reason for 4 stars the first time was because I knew it’s not ideal or recommended to put your cell phone under pillows or next to them, in/under bedding.
But that was solved when I got my Apple Watch!!! In fact it allowed me to skip setting up Pillow for bedtime. Now I literally just touch the Pillow icon on my watch, “Start” (in bed) and “Stop” when I wake up!! That’s it!! And now the new “Automatic” update, which is still working out the small kinks, is already better than other sleep apps that use being “Automatic” as their main bait for being more useful.
It was rocky when I first used Automatic instead of manual, but just like the first time I used Pillow, you have to give it time to train itself to read your details, your habits. But in the end, I now get 3x’s the info and more details about my sleep WITHOUT PRESSING A BUTTON!!!! (For free)!! THANK Y’ALL, Pillow!!!
Okay, I’m going to start off by saying that I love the app. It works wonderfully, and the technology seems to be greatly engineered to check when I really am sleeping and when I wake up. The audio recordings are great, they’ve caught me saying some hilarious things in my sleep.
I do have some suggestions. I understand that the feature where you can either shake the phone or hold the button for three seconds are meant to make sure people are really awake and getting up. Well, I happen to be a pretty light sleeper, and I get up very well, and I own the full version of the app but I’ve noticed that there is no option to just tap to disable the alarm. I’d like this feature to be implemented if it’s not too much to ask.
Also, I think it may be cool to have a dream journal added. Like when you wake up, there may be a notepad there for you to begin typing out what you dreamt, and it keeps track of the night you dreamt it and stores it somewhere. There should also be an option to click a button that says, “I don’t remember what I dreamt.” And to go back and begin a journal entry if you didn’t remember it at first but now do/didn’t have the time to type it then.
Thank you for your time!
Measure your sleep quality accurately and improve your routine.
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Neybox Digital Ltd.
- 261.1 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Czech, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Neybox Digital
- In-App Purchases
- Pillow Premium $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.