Pillow: The sleep cycle alarm clock for sleep tracking
By Panos Spiliotis
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Pillow is an advanced sleep tracking alarm clock that can effortlessly measure and track your sleep quality, improve the way you wake up and help you learn more about sleep and new ways to improve it. Just place your device next to you on the bed while you sleep.
Included in Best New Health & Fitness apps on the App Store and featured in The Washington Post, CTV Canada AM, The Guardian, The Hindu and many more!
INTEGRATION WITH APPLE’S HEALTH APP
- Automatically adds your sleep duration to the Health app after each sleep session
- Visualise inside the app how your sleep quality is affected by a variety of health and fitness metrics including weight, heart rate, blood pressure, caffeine and alcohol consumption, dietary calories and Nike Fuel activity. [Premium Feature]
TRACK YOUR SLEEP QUALITY WITH ACCURACY
- Advanced sleep analysis algorithm, based on the latest scientific findings in sleep research.
- Accurate sleep tracking algorithm that detects both motion and sound patterns.
- Detailed sleep stage diagram (Awake, REM, Light Sleep, Deep Sleep) and sleep session statistics.
- Detects and analyses naps and short sleeping sessions.
- No calibration required.
- Efficient battery usage.
- Works in background mode, even when the phone is locked.
- Records sounds during your sleep.
- Play, export or delete any audio recording. [Premium feature]
- Smart audio recording algorithm, discards noise.
OPTIMAL WAKE UP TIME
- Pillow monitors your sleep cycles and selects the best possible time to wake you up, just a few minutes before the alarm you have setup.
- Adjustable time window for the smart wake up period.
SNOOZE LAB [Premium Feature]
- Personalized experiments & recommendations.
- Constantly updated with the latest scientific research and sleep related facts.
- Achievements to keep you motivated.
BEAUTIFUL & EASY TO USE UI
- Beautifully animated, intuitive gesture based interfaced
- Clean iOS8 inspired design.
- Easy to access help screens and video guide.
DETAILED SLEEP HISTORY TRACKING [Premium feature]
- Explore your sleep history with Week,Month,Year and All Time overviews.
- Data integration with Apple's Health
- M7 & Runkeeper activity data integration: View your physical activity in comparison to your sleep quality.
- Discover your sleep profile.
DATA BACKUP & SYNC
- iCloud support: Pillow uses iCloud to safely backup your sleep data and audio recordings.
- Sync your sleep data and audio recordings between your devices.
- Connect to your Runkeeper account to automatically update your sleep data and share it with other apps.
- Export your database to .csv format.
5 SLEEP TRACKING MODES
- Switch between any combination of app functionality:
Sleep cycles, Audio recordings and Alarm.
3 POWERNAP MODES [Premium feature]
- Select between power, recovery and full cycle nap
- Easily enter your mood after each sleep session and see how it relates to your sleep quality
- Add your personal notes to every sleep session
SLEEP AID MELODIES AND WAKE UP SOUNDS
- Carefully selected wake up sounds.
- Select any song from your iTunes library to use as wake up sound. [Premium feature]
- Sleep aid melodies and ambient soundscapes to help you fall asleep.
- Optional vibration settings.
2 ALARM DEACTIVATION MODES
- Press and hold to stop
- Shake the device for a short period.
3D Touch support
- Quick start an alarm
- Quick start a nap
- View your the diagram of your last recorded sleep session
PREMIUM VERSION (available as an in-app purchase) unlocks the following features:
- Detailed sleep statistics
- Unlimited history
- Full access to sound recordings
- Powernap modes
- Access to all wake-up melodies
- Access to all sleep aid programs
- Snooze lab: Personalised sleep tips
- Wakeup melodies from your iTunes library
What's New in Version 2.4
- We've added 3D touch support! You can now tap on the app's icon to quickly start an alarm, set a nap or view your last nights sleep diagram!
- We've also introduced some fixes on how the In Bed/Asleep sleep intervals are written to Apple's Health
- Fixed an issue that would keep sending bed time notifications, even after the respective setting was turned off
Fantastic app that really works. Helps me wake up quick (along with my timer) and helps me keep track of sleep hours. Really complete app that is useful in many ways.
Upgrade only valid on the device?
I have tried it for few days on both phone and pad and thought I would pay for premium and use it on both. Look like the IAP is only valid on the device? That makes no sense.
not worth upgrading
sleep/wake cycles don't register properly, and according to app i get no REM sleep. suggestions from dev to correct actually made it worse.
sleep aid cuts off abruptly, and is super loud. but if i turn it down, alarm isn't loud enough.
syncing is poor and doesn't cross devices to link to healthkit. (they say this is an apple issue, so i'm not dinging for that)
app is pretty, and the alarm function works, but other than that i, i paid five bucks for a buggy beta app.
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Feb 02, 2016
- Version: 2.4
- Size: 145 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Panos Spiliotis
- © Neybox Interactive
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Pillow Premium$4.99