Pilot Assist Pro™ – meet your new electronic mobile flight bag!
Download it now for a free 2-week test flight!
Designed by active pilots, Pilot Assist Pro™ is a cost effective, all-in-one, unified tool for students, flight instructors, recreational pilots, flight simmers, aviation enthusiasts and small companies.
Go paperless, and access all of your flight resources – checklists, charts, manuals, weather, flight logs, NOTAMs and more – right from your mobile device.
With Pilot Assist Pro™, everything you need for your flight is kept under one roof, in one app. The days of fumbling around between multiple different apps are over.
••• Checklists Like You've Never Seen Before •••
- Unique, one-of-a-kind checklist 'tile' system allows for large text and easy checklist handling, thus reducing the chance of skipping critical checklist items.
- Create, edit and share checklists via our on-line public database or privately within your organization to staff and, if you run a school, students.
- An industry first! Insert personal notes and images directly into your checklist. This makes your checklist more than just a checklist, but also a valuable training aid. It's like having an expanded checklist and a normal checklist combined. It's excellent for student pilots or pilots transitioning to new aircraft, or experienced pilots who want to be reminded of critical information while running checklists.
- Create passenger briefs and non-normal checklists.
••• Weather & NOTAMs •••
- Manage and display multiple METARs and TAFs at the same time using our unique 'tile' system.
- Save Weather Information and NOTAMs to the cloud for future reference.
- Unique "SkyView" system visually depicts weather conditions.
- Nearest Weather stations can be auto detected and displayed using your location.
••• Flight Logging •••
- Record and and save critical flight information to the cloud for future reference.
- One touch logging of flight times (blocks on/off, time-up/down).
- Automatically calculate:
i) Flight Times
ii) Hobbs Times
iii) Tach Times
iv) Fuel & Oil consumed per hour
- Record aircraft name and registration.
- Pilots names.
- Insert personal notes and images into logs.
••• Mobile Charts and Documents (via Dropbox) •••
- Display charts.
- Write notes on Charts via the Scratchpad.
- Display aircraft manuals or any other documents or images desired.
••• Scratchpad •••
- Copy the ATIS or ATC clearances with ease using the built-in scratchpad.
- Write notes directly on images (ie., Charts).
- Supports the Apple Pen (not required).
- Upload your notes to the cloud for future reference.
••• Frequencies & Reference Speeds •••
- Create your own list of important frequencies, and access them via an easy swipe.
- Quick access aircraft references, such as critical speeds.
• You are entitled to a two-week free trial period
• Payment will be charged monthly to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at 2.99 USD (or equivalent value in your local currency) per month.
• Subscriptions may be managed and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of your free trial period will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription for Pilot Assist Pro
Pilot Assist Pro EULA:
Ratings and Reviews
I’m a CFI and I’d like to review this app for the benefit of other instructors and students.
For me, the main benefit of this app is how is includes everything I need in one central place. With this app, I don’t need to jump between various other apps to do the same thing.
The logging function is quit neat and I like how it allows me and my students to calculate extra stuff like fuel and oil used on our flight.
The scratch pad is a nice plus.
The checklist style is very interesting. I have never seen a checklist that uses this style. It’s different and unique but I like it, especially how you can insert personal notes and pictures into the checklists to help students perform the items properly.
Some of my students found that very helpful for learning. And the big text made it very easy to read in the cockpit.
All in all, I’m happy with the app. I showed it to some of my fellow instructors, they thought it looked pretty cool too.
Developer Response ,
Thank you! We appreciate the support! Please help spread the word about Pilot Assist Pro!
- Jet Express Technology Limited
- 60.9 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Jet Express Technology Limited
- In-App Purchases
- All Access Pass $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.