By Smithsonian Institution
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Put yourself in the pilot’s seat with Pilot Pals! Pilot Pals introduces early learners, ages 4-6, to basic concepts about weather, parts of the airplane, rockets, sizes, shapes, and patterns.
Games and Features:
• Make Pilot Pals Yours: Name your hangar, choose your Pilot Pal, and select an outfit.
• Connect the Gears: Put the gears into the airplane or autogiro so your Pilot Pal is ready to go flying.
• Fly through the Weather: Find out what kinds of weather are good for flying in the Weather game as you help your Pilot Pal fly 10 miles back to your hangar.
• Launch a Rocket: Get ready for liftoff! Stack the stages of the rocket on the launch pad in the Rocket Stacking game.
• Build Your Airplane: Choose a plane to build and fly in the Airplane Parts game. With all the parts in the right places, your Pilot Pal will be ready to fly!
• Play Again: Use the reset button on the home screen to rename your hangar, pick another Pilot Pal, and choose a different outfit.
Pilot Pals is based on the Barron Hilton Pioneers of Flight Gallery at the Smithsonian National Air and Space Museum in Washington, DC and is made possible through the generous support of the Conrad N. Hilton Foundation.
- Category: Education
- Released: Oct 05, 2014
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 85.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Smithsonian Institution
- © Smithsonian 2014
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.