Pilot Test - Private Pilot Airplane Lite (PAR)
By Webrich Software Private Limited
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
**Over 6 Different Topics to choose from (full version has 17 Different Topics).
**60 Test Questions with Explanation (full version has 690+ questions).
**Compliant with FAA testing Guidelines.
Pilot Test - Private Pilot Airplane (PAR) Lite: Pilot Test for Private Pilot Airplane is a database of actual FAA knowledge test questions in recent years for Private Pilot Airplane test. All the questions have been solved by domain experts and come equipped with explanation. It has seventeen expansive topics that will train you thoroughly in all aspects of test. After you have mastered the topics, you can start taking the mock test modules that will help you find out all the weak areas that you need to focus to ace in the exam.
PREPARE BY TOPICS:
Prepare to ace the Pilot Test - Private Pilot Airplane (PAR) by topic. All questions are sorted by topic. It also tells you the areas that each topic covers.
* Airplane Design and Mechanics
* General Airplane Operation
* Airport and Air Traffic Control
* Aviation Weather
* Navigation Maps
* Navigation Services
MOCK TEST MODE:
In mock test questions are presented randomly from all the topics.
DETAILED TEST RESULTS:
A summary of the practice test is presented at the end of each test. It shows you the time you took, the score, which questions you answered correctly and where you were wrong. And yes, you can E-MAIL the results.
The app records your progress as you start giving practice tests.
It shows you a beautiful pie chart so that you can track your weak areas and give more focus on them.
VERY EASY TO USE:
The slick user interface allows you to choose from possible answers.
You don’t need to press too many buttons or encounter any alert messages.
The app is very interactive and needs minimum user input Innovative use of iPhone’s small screen real estate.
Shake your iPhone/iPod to skip a question.
• Over 6 Different Topics to choose from.
• Over 60 Test Questions with Explanation.
• Choose number of questions you would like in each test.
• Shows test results in HTML format.
• E-mail yourself the test results and track your progress.
• A new module, “Progress Meter” keeps track of how you are performing in a particular topic or mock test.
• Choose your own timer settings.
• Shake your iPhone/iPod to skip a question.
• Cool sound effects. (You can turn them off if desired.)
• Special algorithm that randomizes questions every time you take a test.
What's New in Version 1.1
Compatible to iOS 8.
Supported to iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus.
Out of date
Even from the demo version you can see that this app uses the out of date faa reference figure set. The "explanations" provided are short and not really helpful. The "free" version peppers the screen with ads while you try to study. There are better choices out there and test prep is not something to skimp on when you want to become a pilot.
All sectionals and other graphs/charts are TINY and you can't increase the size. No way this app was made by anyone who understands aviation. I emailed them a number of times- no response, they already have my money.
- Category: Education
- Updated: Dec 09, 2014
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 57.1 MB
- Languages: English, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Webrich Software Private Limited
- © 2008 - 2014 Webrich Software
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Full Question Bank$4.99