By Two Lives Left
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
FAST PACED TOUCH TO FALL GAMEPLAY
Touch to fall. Fall for speed. Fly for score!
REASONS PILOT WINDS IS AWESOME
• You can play for free
• Fast and skilful gameplay
• Compete with your friends' highscores: for free
• Tons of game modes and a secret character to unlock
• Many score bonuses to discover and unlock
• Guaranteed updates - At least two new game modes to be released soon!
✓ Pilot Winds is a great casual game to pick up and play
✓ Wonderful and clean visual style with retina support
✓ iPad and iPhone support
✓ Around 20 Achievements to unlock (some secret)!
✓ Super awesome - you WILL be playing this for a long time
• In-app purchase will unlock additional game modes, bonuses and achievements. With more to come!
PLEASE NOTE: The game is supported by ads that never interrupt gameplay but just remember that any in-app purchase will remove them immediately.
!!!! Why are you still reading? Get Pilot Winds while it's FREE !!!!
What's New in Version 1.1.1
★ Pilot Winds 1.1.1 addresses some performance issues with iPad 2, in addition to some minor bug fixes
★ With Pilot Winds 1.1, Everyone gets
- 2x Anti-aliasing on iPad 2, for super smooth 3D graphics!
- Spectacular new rope dynamics. Ropes bounce, wobble, swing, and much more
★ Free players get
- Checkpoint mode! This is the premium gameplay mode from the full version just for you!
- All new achievements and bonuses
★ Full players get
- TWO brand new game modes
- Stamps! In this game mode you pull off perfect combos to be awarded stamps - there are over 40 to collect!
- Velocity. A game mode all about speed. You can move a LOT faster and face off against an ever increasing speedometer. You only have ten seconds on the clock, but that ten seconds only counts down while the needle is in the red
- New game modes have associated bonuses, leaderboards and achievements
- Everything new in the free version, of course!
★ Bug fixes
- Retina support for iPod touch 4G
- Fix for iPhone 4 (CDMA/Verizon)
- Much faster loading, should resolve issues some players were having
★ Like Pilot Winds? Support us by following us on http://twitter.com/TwoLivesLeft
Not tiny wings!
Although there are similarities, this is not tiny wings. There are quite a few additional features that tiny wings does not have, different modes of play/etc. I am certain that the developer has kicked himself for taking the time to add the additional features and not be first to the app store. To anyone that says this is a rip-off of tiny wings is mistaken. A game of this quality could not have been put together in the amount of time from the release of tiny wings until this game was released; it would have taken 6 months to a year at least to develop.
Note: this game is not really "free", it has some really annoying adds that are removed when you pay and unlock it.
Tiny Birds is a great game, but this variant on Wavespark (both are variants on Wavespark) has more replay value and more modes to play, plus it's universal and looks and plays fantastic on the iPad 2. Somebody said you had to pay twice for multiple devices, but that's not true. If you go through the motions of "buying" it on a 2nd device it will say, after you agree to pay, that you already purchased the unlock and the unlock is free. This is a shortcoming of iOS, one I hope is fixed in iOS 5.
This give you an idea of how good you are at some simple hand-eye coordination:)
I love this game! The violet polar sky background, the king penguin and the gliding with the wind sound. But there's also some other words that I want to say:"Oh good lord my thumb hole and wrist hurt!" Due to the fact that the fall symbol is in such a small corner of the iPad screen. I think I would have enjoyed this game more if the fall sign is relocatable to anyplace that might be more comfortably convenient. Also, if the games gives a slightly bigger margin for error, or maybe the iPad screen could be more sensitive.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Apr 19, 2011
- Version: 1.1.1
- Size: 15.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Two Lives Left
- © 2011 Two Lives Left Pty Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Pilot Winds Upgrade$0.99