In Piloteer, a whimsical and serenely challenging physics-based game about learning to fly, a renowned inventor is determined to overcome the stigma associated with flying a jetpack and convince the world that jetpacks should be revered by all.
Blending elements of both physics and trick-based games, players will need to maneuver their state-of-the-art jetpack through the skies while completing a myriad of increasingly difficult missions to change public perceptions.
Players will find themselves immersed in a wholly integrated physics simulation, making the beautiful world around them feel dynamic, unpredictable, and alive.
Ridiculous failure is imminent in Piloteer, making the accomplishments along the way feel all the more rewarding. Put on your jetpack and take to the skies!
• Increasingly challenging gameplay with sixty different missions
• Three beautiful environments to fly around in
• Career and Free Fly modes
• Custom-composed, serene piano score
• Silly and ridiculous physics-based ragdoll effects
• Universal support
• GameCenter achievements
• Share replays and screenshots via Facebook, Email, or Twitter
• TouchArcade (5/5): "It’s hard as nails, immensely satisfying, and just plain fun."
• PocketGamer (8/10): "Bonkers, masochistic gameplay."
• Gamezebo (4/5): "It’s about as serene as a bag of hammers in a washing machine."
- Fixed: Long mission titles overflowed outside the mission drawer on some screens
- Post-sale update
Thanks so much to all of you who review the game after every update. Even if you don't like the game at all, I appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts. Please feel to reach out directly to me if you have questions, concerns, or just want to yell at me for making too hard of a game: https://twitter.com/wtrebella
Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
Reviewing my game
Makes me love you.
Ratings and Reviews
Strap on a jetpack and soar—right until you lose control and come crashing down to earth. In Piloteer, learning to fly isn’t just hard; it’s nearly impossible. But it’s so obsessively fun, we can’t stop tackling new goals like launching through hoops or landing on a hot-dog stand. Nailing each stunt feels immensely rewarding, and we never get tired of watching the crazy ragdoll physics every time your character somersaults to the ground.
Controls super finicky
Could be lots of fun - I've spent hours with this game. Unfortunately, the controls probably match how a real life jet pack would operate. Very difficult and completely unforgiving. Maybe if you could fire the up/down and right left jets individually it might work. As is - I spent 10 minutes on each learning task and every success was complete luck.
Is it that hard to add
IS JT TO HARD OF You U TO MAKE A GUY GO STRAIGHT UP WHEN YOU TAP BOTH SIDES JEEZ
- Fixpoint Productions Ltd.
- 276.4 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Fixpoint Productions Ltd. 2015
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.