Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Pilot’s Path is an old school top down view helicopter flying game, it’s also one of a very few Mac games specifically designed to provide a better experience for players having an iOS device, which can be used as a wireless remote controller.
The search and rescue, gather and trade gameplay guides a player through the story of a former USAF pilot, which, dishonorably discharged after an accident with an expensive military plane, makes his way back to the sky doing missions for criminal underground bosses – the path is nicely rendered and lies through beautiful cut scenes.
· Randomly generated maps for each new game
· Explore over 50 islands in 2 locations
· Collect and sell items from across archipelagos
· Make improvements to your helicopter
· Upgrade hull, fuel capacity, speed, radar range, and more
UNPARALLELED, ENGAGING DESIGN
· Joystick controls that make flying easy and intuitive
· Beautifully rendered graphics and cut scenes
· Retro design maximized for retina and full HD displays
OPTIMIZED GAMING EXPERIENCE
· Control remotely with an iOS device (Wi-Fi)
· Play on a TV or a projector via AirPlay
· Simple, super easy remote setup
· Game Center achievements
· Optimized for all screen resolutions
MORE COOL APPS
· Spyglass - augmented reality & GPS navigator
· Scany - Wi-Fi/LAN network scanner
What's New in Version 1.1.5
- Fixed a bug that could make the game think it's a pirated copy
Good game but seems to no longer be developed
So, played it. Liked it. Want more. However, it seems the dev no longer is interested in updating the game. A year and a half since release and no update. Sure, you get two scenarios, and then just when you thought there’s more, your going home; back into the military, then “COMING SOON”. Soon? A year and a half soon? Seriously?
If you are going to be happy with only 2 scenarios, go ahead and buy this. It is fun but short-lived.
If you want to go all the way, then hold off until “coming soon” comes.
only two episodes?
That is like giving an addict a couple hits to get his fix, then when they come back for more, you are just like, 'Sorry Dude, we are out.'
Love the old school feel, and I really like the iPhone/ipad controller option.
And once I got the hang of how the maps are organized, I was no longer fruitlessly searching for an item. Needless to say, a fully upgraded radar is your friend.
Can't wait to see the update pop onto my Mac. Until then . . . .
Where is the 3rd level
This game is great but then it just leaves you hanging without a 3 level that is suppose to be coming. :( where is it?
- Category: Games
- Updated: Apr 16, 2013
- Version: 1.1.5
- Size: 130 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Happymagenta Ltd.
- © 2011-2013 Happymagenta Ltd
Compatibility: OS X 10.7 or later
Top In-App Purchases
- Belt GiftFree
- 50,000 Coins$3.99
- Flowers Gift$0.99
- 10,000 Coins$3.99
- 1,000 Coins$0.99
- Necklace Gift$0.99
- Bracelet Gift$0.99
- 5,000 Coins$2.99
- Teddy Bear Gift$0.99
- 25,000 Coins$9.99