By INRIX, Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
ParkMe: The award-winning free app that helps you find and reserve the closest and cheapest parking around. Save money and time. Your spot is guaranteed!
ParkMe shows how much you should expect to pay for parking before you arrive. With prices laid out on the map, you can easily compare parking options. In a growing number of cities, ParkMe shows you real-time available parking and allows you to even reserve a parking spot at certain lots and garages. That way you can avoid circling the block for hours, and get on with your day faster.
ParkMe's database contains parking spots in over 500 cities around the world.
Los Angeles, San Francisco, New York, Seattle, Austin, Houston, Washington D.C., San Diego, Santa Monica, Denver, Chicago, Atlanta, Philadelphia, Dallas, Boston, Phoenix, New Orleans, Portland, Miami...
Ottawa, Vancouver, Montreal, Toronto, Edmonton, Calgary, Winnipeg, Quebec City...
London, Paris, Madrid, Rome, Munich, Frankfurt, Prague, Vienna...
...plus hundreds of other cities!
• Reservations: In a growing number of cities you can now reserve and pay for parking in advance, saving you time and money.
• Rates: See rates calculated on the map just for you, as well as detailed rate cards for thousands of parking facilities.
• Lots & Garages: Check the real-time occupancy of lots & garages in a growing number of metro areas across the United States.
• Street Parking: See a live map of available street parking in select cities, including Downtown Los Angeles, Santa Monica, and San Francisco!
• Parking Timer: Set a timer to help you avoid overstaying your visit at the meter, or to keep you safe on street sweeping day.
• Direct to Driveway: When you get directions to a lot or garage, you'll be pointed to the nearest driveway, not just the street address.
What's New in Version 4.25.0
• improved UI elements
• minor bug fixes, performance improvements
Can’t search location
I’ve used the app before and it has worked perfectly fine. Even a couple of days ago I was able to find a parking spot. I used it today, but it couldn’t find the location. I would click on the location I want that is now in the recent searches and the screen would turn blue for quite a while saying searching. (And this is with cellular data and my home WiFi turned on). If I just type the whole location and press search, the app doesn’t do anything. It doesn’t bother searching up what I’ve typed. However, if I click on the recent search from a couple of days ago, it will immediately pull up that area. I ended up using the website version on safari which worked unlike the app. I don’t know why it isn’t working now.
- Category: Navigation
- Updated: Nov 20, 2017
- Version: 4.25.0
- Size: 88.1 MB
- Languages: English, German, Portuguese
- Seller: INRIX, Inc
- © 2017 INRIX, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.