Carry the library in your pocket! The Pima County Public Library mobile app makes it easy to find and rate titles, place holds, renew, create lists, and get information about our libraries.
• Quickly search the collection and zero in on titles you’re looking for
• Browse bestsellers, new arrivals, and recently reviewed
• Get details on any title, including descriptions, community reviews, and ratings
• Check on a title’s availability – even map the locations where the title is on the shelf
• Check to see if your holds are ready for pick up
• Find and download eBooks and audiobooks
• Instantly check due dates and renew your items
• Check branch hours and find the library closest to you
Speed improvements and bug fixes.
Resolves an issue where filters might not have worked properly
Ratings and Reviews
Overall, the app is helpful but I still prefer to use a physical location well before the app for anything but quick searches. The app crashes most noticeably every time I open my “For Later” shelf.
Crashes when trying to do a search, and takes a while to load MyPCPL page.
- BiblioCommons, Inc.
- 11.7 MB
- Requires iOS 7 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, Japanese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © BiblioCommons 2014
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.