Pimp My Picture
By IDimager Systems, Inc.
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Pimp My Picture is a fun image editor that allows you to quickly customize your photos by adding amusing graphics, text balloons, or quotes.
Pimp My Picture includes a collection of 600+ graphics covering almost any occasion. The app allows you to add glasses or mustaches, text balloons, your own comments and more.
- Add graphics to pictures; from Comic Faces to Stickers
- Add face pimp effects to pictures, from mustaches to glasses
- Add text balloons with several supported shapes
- Add free text
- Rotate graphics
- Mask graphics by removing (parts) of the graphic
- Change fill properties like colors or opacity
- Change stroke properties
- Add shadow
- Add glow
- Comes with 600+ high quality graphics
Supports reading all most popular image formats, including JPG, PNG, PSD, TIF, DNG, and RAW formats
What's New in Version 1.2.0
- Fixed an issue with opacity of graphic/objects
- Improved support for open/save panels in OSX 10.9
There is no “Undo” button
No undo button? I couldn’t believe it, but it’s true. I can’t remember a time when I was unable to undo an action. But a gem like this reminds you how much you appreciate such simple practical functionalities.
- Category: Graphics & Design
- Updated: Nov 07, 2013
- Version: 1.2.0
- Size: 22.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: IDimager Systems, Inc.
- © 2013 IDimager Systems, Inc.
Compatibility: OS X 10.6.5 or later