Fight colorful and crazy pinatas! Travel all over the world. Purchase and upgrade various weapons to become stronger.
Smash those cute pinatas, and get all the coins they have!
We Love You! Enjoy!
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING AND TERMS
In our game we have the following subscription options:
1. Weekly Premium offers weekly subscription for $7.99 after 3-day free trial. It removes all banner ads and pop-ups. Moreover, we will double your earnings and offline reward for your better game experience.
2. Monthly Premium offers monthly subscription for $19.99. It removes all banner ads and pop-ups. Moreover, we will double your earnings and offline reward for your better game experience.
3. Yearly Premium offers yearly subscription for $99.99. It removes all banner ads and pop-ups. Moreover, we will double your earnings and offline reward for your better game experience.
End of trial and subscription renewal
This price is established for United States customers. Pricing in other countries may vary and actual charges may be converted to your local currency depending on the country of residence.
Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Canceling trial or subscription
You can turn off the auto-renew for the subscription whenever you want to through iTunes. Check https://support.apple.com/HT202039. When your current trial/subscription period expires, you will be unsubscribed. The current active subscription period can not be canceled. After your subscription expires, you will no longer be able to use elements included in Subscription option.
If you have any questions or comments, feel free to contact us at email@example.com
We are ready to make your game experience even greater! Bugs are fixed and game performance is optimized. Enjoy!
Our team reads all reviews and always tries to make the game better. Please leave us some feedback if you love what we do and feel free to suggest any improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
It’s awesome but there is a tick needs to be fixed
Like I said it’s awesome and is never boring but I think there is a bug or something that plays with the sound and music in the game. When I open the game the sound and the music is there and working but exactly after 5 minutes of playing the sound and music goes mute and there is only the vibration. And when I go to the settings to fix it or see what’s wrong I see that the music and sound is ON but the game, like I said, is actually mute whether with or without headphones on. And when i actually turn off the game and turn it on again the sound and music is actually there but again after five minutes the game goes mute. It’s not really a big problem to me as the main purpose of a game is the playing itself but it’s actually a little frustrating to me.
I don’t really know if it’s actually happening only to me or if the problem is from my side but ,if you can, look into it and would really appreciate it if u get fix.
Not a 5 star game, but is fun and addictive!
The game can be annoying due to the tedious nature of the game where... it's a basically a clicker game that you can go idle to if you so choose. Only thing that seperates this game from others is that you can unlock new perks and weapons as well as characters and you can even level them up. Now yes a lot of clicker games do this, but somehow this seems to be at least more enjoyable than those. Maybe it's the art style or the fact you must be careful with your ammunition or else you will have to restart the level again with the price being you won't earn as much coins as the prior playthrough. If you wish for some dumb fun entertainment, then i'd recommend this to anyone who doesn't have all day to play phone games.
Fun, but way too buggy
It’s a simple game and a good way to bring down your blood pressure when the anxiety creeps up.
Too many bugs to enjoy the game!
1. Something is wrong with the sound. After a few moments, or especially if you click on an ad for bonus coins, the sound just quits. I usually just play on mute anyway to avoid that annoyance.
2. The game seems to crash pretty often. After I win a level and accept the coins it will often go to a black screen. Not totally dark, it’s almost like there’s an ad trying to start but just doesn’t. I’ve tried waiting it out, tried tapping the screen, always end up having to quit and restart.
3. The bonus ads are no longer working. When I tap the ad a bubble pops up that says NO ADS. Previously it would take a couple taps and then the ad would appear. No they don’t at all, not even the 2X bonus inside the levels. Please fix this!!!!
4. There are sooo many ads! I do like the option to tap on ads for bonus coins, but I wish there were fewer forced ads between levels.
Again, it’s a simple game that doesn’t require any thought. I find the repetition and the vibration soothing and it’s a good tool to help me refocus my mind.
- Playgendary GmbH
- 351.3 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © Playgendary
- In-App Purchases
- Weekly Premium $7.99
- Pile of Coins $4.99
- Pinch of Coins $1.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.