Cool retro pinball game with customizable tables. A flippin' good time. Discover powerballs. Collect mods. Test your pinball skills on six different tables:
- Explore the galaxy in "Space Frontier"
- Over 50 levels of brick breaking in "Brix"
- Play in reverse gravity in the Mirror House at the "Carnival"
- Be a sheriff in "Wild West" and run the bandits out of town
- Dive to the bottom of the sea in "Treasure Hunter"
- See how many runs you can score in "Fastball"
Go for the high score with Pinball Deluxe: Reloaded and relive the good old days of the arcade. Explore the unique play style on each table. Will you be able to unlock all the mini-games and beat the wizard modes? Collect mods to customize the table to your skills to score big. PD:R will reward your quick reflexes with plenty of action and also trophies for your exploits with the silver ball.
Things to love about Pinball Deluxe:
- WOW graphics
- Award winning table design
- Precise physics
- Collectible mods for table customization
- Mini-games on the matrix display
- Unique play style on each table
- Online multiplayer mode
- Fun challenges and achievements
- When getting an additional ball with a powerball in play, the added ball will also be a powerball
- Preparation for new play modes + scoring in Daily Events
- Auto-save game data to the cloud to avoid data loss when changing phones (with an option to turn it off)
- Fastball: pins to prevent balls from bouncing out of outlanes
- Fixed an issue with the timing of free spins and challenges
- Other bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Multiple glitches but otherwise great game
Few things are as irritating as losing a pinball through no fault of your own. Space frontier is filled with glitches that cause the ball to drain. Very frustrating. The ball often wobbles out of the left channel lock. Other times the ball hits the precision shot and drains instantly. If you hit powerball with a ball locked in the wormhole the rest of the game is screwed up.
Did I mention this is a fabulous game except for these aggravations? Truly one of the best but it could easily be the best if someone would fix the glitches. Very entertaining game! Visually stunning.
Review from a Pinsider
Best mobile pinball app yet. In comparison to Pinball Arcade, the flippers and ball control are not only more responsive but more realistic in terms of virtual physics.
Love the artwork, animations and sounds (epsecially powerball!).
I’m definitely hooked on Brix but daily challenges keep me engaged on all the tables. Well done!
This is by far the best pinball game out there. I have it on both my iPad and Pixel 2. It’s very addicting and you get better and better over time. I love beating my own high scores and the daily challenges keep it fresh. Great work guys!
- GreenCod Apps LTD.
- 302.2 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016 GreenCod Apps LTD
- In-App Purchases
- Bundle: 4 Tables $4.99
- Bundle: Fastball, Wild West and Treasure Hunter $4.99
- Starter Pack $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.