Pinball HD Collection
By OOO Gameprom
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
This unique table features pinball bumpers and targets, plus a color monitor where you can take on a variety of old-school digital minigame challenges - an endless space scroller, plus car racing, missile defense, a block breaker, and more at incrementing skill levels.
- Listed by Apple in "Best 10 iPad Apps in 2010"
- Apple Design Awards 2010 winner
- 1st place in US top paid apps during the first sales day
"I really can't see pinball on the iPad getting much better than this."
-- David Winograd, TUAW.com
"The experience of holding a pinball table in your hand is great, and with three amazing tables included, you'll have hours of entertainment lined up."
-- Tim Rattray, SlideToPlay.com
"With three tables, reliable physics and controls, and gorgeous graphics, it is a pleasure to recommend."
-- Levi Buchanan, IGN.com
ABOUT THE GAME
Pinball HD Collection - This game will change your idea of Pinball on the iPad. Each table - Wild West, The Deep, Jungle Style, AC/DC, Slayer, Snow, Da Vinci, Missing In Action, Navy Seals and Platoon - are masterpieces. You'll be stunned with the level of realism. This is a REAL Pinball simulator with stunning 3D graphics both with or without 3D glasses.
• Landscape mode - "full table" view
• Portrait mode - "flying-table" view
• In portrait mode slide up or down your both thumbs to toggle camera view from "flying-table" to "full table".
• 10 pinball tables with unique graphics, instructions, missions system, locations and characters
• Landscape mode shows a full table view. The games can be played in either landscape orientation with the button to the left or right of the screen.
• Portrait mode gives you a flying-table view with the camera panning and zooming over the action. This can only be played when holding the iPad with the button on the bottom. If you activate the screen orientation switch, the game only plays in portrait mode.
• A wonderful 3D engine that does true justice to the graphic capabilities of the iPad.
• Realistic physics.
• Built in help for each table. Tap the circled "I" at the bottom right of each table to get a display detailing instructions and descriptions of the features of each table. Make sure to swipe left and right when viewing since the instructions don't fit on one screen.
• Local and global high scores. Swiping right brings up a table of local high scores and further tapping brings up high scores from copies sold throughout
the world. At the end of each game you are prompted to enter your name and have your score included.
• Unique soundtrack with atmospheric music, sound effects and voices.
• Camera tilt brings dimensionality to the games offering a simulated 3D effect where the image changes depending upon how you tilt the iPad. Camera tilt only works in landscape mode.
• Stereoscopic imaging option (requires anaglyph eyeglasses). You can choose between red-cyan, green-magenta or yellow-blue lenses.
HOW TO PLAY
Tapping on a game's fly-over screen shows/hides main menu. Tap on Play button to start game on current table.
Controls in game:
• Tap ANYWHERE on the left side of screen to control the left flipper and ANYWHERE on the right side to control the right flipper.
• Shake your iPad to realistically nudge the pinball table, but not too much or you'll tilt.
• Tap on the "electronic caption" at the top of the screen to pause or resume your game.
Follow us on:
• Twitter - http://twitter.com/Gameprom
• Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/Gameprom
• YouTube channel - http://www.youtube.com/GamepromCompany
• News blog - http://gameprom.com/blog/
• Company site - http://gameprom.com
What's New in Version 1.26
- Updated FAQ section in Help
- Fixed issue with stuck ball in Snow Pinball
Updated how Ads are shown:
- As before, ads appear only on tables you haven't yet purchased
- On the free Wild West Pinball table, ads appear only on the Game Over screen, and will go away altogether when you buy at least one table.
If after the update you experience problems, please click the "Restore Purchases" button in Store!
If you can't resolve a problem, send us a message via Facebook or use the feedback form either on our site or in the application.
Basic & boring...
I LOVE Metroid Prime Pinball on Nintendo DS and hoped to find a great pinball game on the iPhone. The default table that can be played repeatedly is pretty basic and boring. There are others that look cool, but I wasn't able to play any of them long enough (3 balls worth?) to know whether I even liked them enough to pay for them ($1.99/table). If I could've played long enough to even have a real clue, perhaps I'd buy some, but since I can't, I will not. My review, then, has to be based on the only active table. My review for that table is: well functioning (i.e. responsive to my input; easy to control) but kind of basic and boring.
Really dig these boards, and the digital version they have released! I love pinball! The best digital adaptation of the analog classic to date in my book! Yea I've got the ball stuck a few times and I can't get my AcDc table, Slayer table nor the heavy metal table to attach to the main frame like the other tables are neatly grouped, but that's a small inconvenience for such a great game I have spent hours and hours on!
Can't stop playing
Very good, habit-forming pinball game. Very realistic. Only thing better would be to explain scoring strategy better. Otherwise, a great pinball game like you remember. You'll feel like a pinball wizard. It seems to get better each time you play. You can even "bump" the table. But don't tilt!!!!!!
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jun 02, 2014
- Version: 1.26
- Size: 492 MB
- Languages: English, German, Italian
- Seller: OOO Gameprom
- © (c) Gameprom Company, 2012 - 2013
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- The Deep Pinball$1.99
- Da Vinci Pinball$1.99
- Jungle Style Pinball$1.99
- Snow Pinball$1.99
- Arcade Pinball$1.99
- Platoon Pinball$1.99
- AC/DC Pinball$2.99
- Navy Seals Pinball$1.99
- Missing In Action Pinball$1.99
- Slayer Pinball$2.99