Pinball HD Collection
By OOO Gameprom
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
This unique table features pinball bumpers and targets, plus a color monitor where you can take on a variety of old-school digital minigame challenges - an endless space scroller, plus car racing, missile defense, a block breaker, and more at incrementing skill levels.
- Listed by Apple in "Best 10 iPad Apps in 2010"
- Apple Design Awards 2010 winner
- 1st place in US top paid apps during the first sales day
"I really can't see pinball on the iPad getting much better than this."
-- David Winograd, TUAW.com
"The experience of holding a pinball table in your hand is great, and with three amazing tables included, you'll have hours of entertainment lined up."
-- Tim Rattray, SlideToPlay.com
"With three tables, reliable physics and controls, and gorgeous graphics, it is a pleasure to recommend."
-- Levi Buchanan, IGN.com
ABOUT THE GAME
Pinball HD Collection - This game will change your idea of Pinball on the iPad. Each table - Wild West, The Deep, Jungle Style, AC/DC, Slayer, Snow, Da Vinci, Missing In Action, Navy Seals and Platoon - are masterpieces. You'll be stunned with the level of realism. This is a REAL Pinball simulator with stunning 3D graphics both with or without 3D glasses.
• Landscape mode - "full table" view
• Portrait mode - "flying-table" view
• In portrait mode slide up or down your both thumbs to toggle camera view from "flying-table" to "full table".
• 10 pinball tables with unique graphics, instructions, missions system, locations and characters
• Landscape mode shows a full table view. The games can be played in either landscape orientation with the button to the left or right of the screen.
• Portrait mode gives you a flying-table view with the camera panning and zooming over the action. This can only be played when holding the iPad with the button on the bottom. If you activate the screen orientation switch, the game only plays in portrait mode.
• A wonderful 3D engine that does true justice to the graphic capabilities of the iPad.
• Realistic physics.
• Built in help for each table. Tap the circled "I" at the bottom right of each table to get a display detailing instructions and descriptions of the features of each table. Make sure to swipe left and right when viewing since the instructions don't fit on one screen.
• Local and global high scores. Swiping right brings up a table of local high scores and further tapping brings up high scores from copies sold throughout
the world. At the end of each game you are prompted to enter your name and have your score included.
• Unique soundtrack with atmospheric music, sound effects and voices.
• Camera tilt brings dimensionality to the games offering a simulated 3D effect where the image changes depending upon how you tilt the iPad. Camera tilt only works in landscape mode.
• Stereoscopic imaging option (requires anaglyph eyeglasses). You can choose between red-cyan, green-magenta or yellow-blue lenses.
HOW TO PLAY
Tapping on a game's fly-over screen shows/hides main menu. Tap on Play button to start game on current table.
Controls in game:
• Tap ANYWHERE on the left side of screen to control the left flipper and ANYWHERE on the right side to control the right flipper.
• Shake your iPad to realistically nudge the pinball table, but not too much or you'll tilt.
• Tap on the "electronic caption" at the top of the screen to pause or resume your game.
Follow us on:
• Twitter - http://twitter.com/Gameprom
• Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/Gameprom
• YouTube channel - http://www.youtube.com/GamepromCompany
• News blog - http://gameprom.com/blog/
• Company site - http://gameprom.com
What's New in Version 1.40
– Added On-Demand resources support.
– Updated guide of the Vikings Pinball.
– Other minor fixes
Have always loved this Pinball Game
This is one of the best in the App Store and it is reasonably priced, you can get many hours of play without having to spend extra money which is also a plus. I wish that there was a way they could score based on regular gameplay as opposed to being able to continue forever based on how much money you're willing to put in. I know that there are really good people out here that can get insanely high scores but some of the scores on these tables are just way beyond what someone would be able to score on the regular old pool table throwing quarters in. That said I still give it five stars for gameplay and creativeness of the tables.
Impressive Pinball action
I was a bit skeptical about pinball on a mobile device but this has an authentic action and feel. It's well worth it. Amazing action with realistic physics. You turn off your device mid-game and ball resumes where is rolling at the time. It works well on my iPhone and iPad with a very retro feel. The closest thing to a classic arcade.
Pin ball is a blast
This a great game to play if you enjoy play pin ball,, it will definitely give you a blast to the past,, I'm sure you remember those days at the game room when you was a teenager ! It sure is a great way to pass time by an also to see who can get the best score ! Hope y'all enjoy the game as much as I do !
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jun 02, 2017
- Version: 1.40
- Size: 254 MB
- Languages: English, German, Italian
- Seller: OOO Gameprom
- © Gameprom
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- The Deep Pinball$1.99
- Da Vinci Pinball$1.99
- Jungle Style Pinball$1.99
- Snow Pinball$1.99
- Arcade Pinball$1.99
- Platoon Pinball$1.99
- AC/DC Pinball$2.99
- Navy Seals Pinball$1.99
- Missing In Action Pinball$1.99
- Slayer Pinball$2.99