By OOO Gameprom
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Enhanced for the MacBook Pro with Retina Display!
Gameprom proudly presents.
Apple Design Awards 2010 winning Pinball HD comes to the Mac!
One million happy iPad and iPhone users can't be wrong.
If play is choppy or visuals is subpar you need to adjust the antialiasing option. Go to windowed mode (Esc key) and use menus to access preferences.
ABOUT THE GAME
Pinball HD -- simply the best Pinball for Mac OS X -- awaits you.
Each table -- Wild West, The Deep and Jungle Style -- is its own masterpiece.
You'll be stunned by the action's degree of realism.
This is a REAL, professional pinball simulator with stunning 3D graphics and realistic physics.
– Three tables with unique graphics, instructions, missions, settings and characters.
– A wonderful 3D engine that does true justice to the Mac's graphic capabilities.
– Realistic physics.
– Different camera modes: the ball-following "flying-table" view and static, "full table" view.
– Unique soundtrack with atmospheric music, sound effects and voices.
– Stereoscopic imaging option (requires anaglyph glasses). You can choose between red-cyan, green-magenta or yellow-blue lenses.
HOW TO PLAY
• On the main menu, press Left or Right Arrow keys to change the current table.
• Press Enter to start.
• Press and hold Down Arrow to control the plunger
• Press Left Shift to control the left flipper and Right Shift to control the right flipper.
• Press Spacebar to nudge the table, but be careful not to tilt.
• Press Enter to pause or resume the game.
• Press "C" key to toggle between camera modes.
• Press Esc for windowed mode and to access the standard application menu.
Enjoy REAL PINBALL on your Mac!
ALSO OUR SECOND GAME PROJECT FOR MAC "CRIMSONWORLD" IS OUT!!!
Follow us on Twitter - @Gameprom
Check out Gameprom's Youtube channel - http://www.youtube.com/GamepromCompany
Please visit our website - www.gameprom.com
What's New in Version 1.9.1
- Fixed issue with crash
This game is okay. Some things are out of place in the Wild West machine and when I shoot to go into the bank it always falls out or it ends to early. It is essentially me getting punished for bad game design. The Ocean one is incredibly tedious because I often keep hitting the quest bumper every round-a-bout, which happens more often than anything else. Overall this game could have been better if they took some ideas from the Microsoft Space Pinball game on the old Microsoft machines. That had way better game design and tons a replayability.
Nice and polished game!
I only play the Wild West and The Deep tables. They are my favorites. Don't care much for the others. I love the different camera modes. Great graphics!