By Not Salad
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Pinboard is an easy-to-use application, designed to keep track of notes, reminders and any other important snippets of information.
With the touch of a finger, you can effortlessly drag your notes around the screen, so as to quickly organise, prioritise and visualise them.
Please share your comments, suggestions, bug reports and questions in the support forum. Thank you.
Video review of version 1.1 by the iPhone App Podcast: www.iphoneapppodcast.com/index.php?s=pinboard
What's New in Version 1.3
- Added "Tell a Friend" option to the about screen, which e-mails a link to the application page on iTunes.
- Added the ability to e-mail pinboards (accessed via the new gear icon on the toolbar).
- Changed application icon.
- Changed the "Done" button on the add and edit screens - it is now only enabled if the name field contains text.
- Fixed numerous iPhone OS 3.0 crashes, incompatibilities, UI inconsistencies and warnings. Apple has also resolved all issues related to the magnifying glass.
- Fixed pinboards scrolling bug, which would scroll the user to the bottom of the list after they added or deleted a pinboard. This also happened on application launch.
- Fixed scrolling bugs on the add and edit screens (e.g. selecting the name field didn’t scroll to the very top of the screen, and selecting the notes field didn’t scroll down enough).
- Improved performance throughout the application.
- Tweaked appearance of the about screen: the screen now slides in from the right, I've replaced my e-mail address with a link to the forums, etc.
- Tweaked appearance of the add and edit screens: increased the font size, name field is automatically selected, precisely lined up the entry fields, removed the delete button from the name field (it was made somewhat redundant by iPhone OS 3.0 and the inclusion of cut, copy and paste), etc.
If you looking for a "To do" list maker that you can prioritize with stars or numbers, etc, forget it, this program is not for you--personally if you need to put in priorities that's sad, because YOU should know what is important by simply looking at your list. If you need constant reminders, dates, categories or any other stuff, forget it, this program is not for you. HOWEVER, if you just want to make a list of things you must do, and you want to be able to MOVE them around on the scree in order to fit you needs with what and when things should be done, this is the best program I ever found!!!
Like the concept, but having a simple calendar view with a date due option would be a huge plus.
Simple thought organizer that is so useful!