Pinch 2 HD
By Coatsink Software
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Pinch is back. Bigger, better, and bolder than ever.
If you're looking for ingenious puzzles and engrossing gameplay, look no further. The sequel to the critically-acclaimed iOS puzzler has arrived for the iPad. Once again, the colourful Norbs need your help.
Navigate fascinating mazes filled with new and improved obstacles, as well as more than a few surprises and collectables. Use the unique merging and separating 'Pinch' technique to surpass Colour Barriers and Holes, teleport around the levels using Chutes, and find a way to rescue the game-changing Black and Silver Norbs.
• 100 levels, with more to come. Play the first 20 for free!
• Beautiful visuals and intuitive gameplay built specifically for the iPad.
• All-new game features like the Chutes, Black Norbs and Silver Norbs.
• Complete levels in different ways to win awards.
• 20 Game Center Achievements for completionists, and Leaderboards for competitive puzzle experts!
• Original Music and Sound Effects from award-winning composers.
• Colour Blind Mode for those with difficulty distinguishing certain colours.
What's New in Version 1.01
Fixed a bug with shutting gates kicking Norbs out the wrong way.
Level Timer now starts upon first touch of a Norb.
Great logic puzzler
** Finished all the levels. I would LOVE to see a new level pack, and would happily pay for it. Pinch 2 has been hours of fun.
This is a great game! Crisp graphics, inventive levels and game elements. The levels progress from easy to very challenging. $4.99 might seem like a lot but it's a good value for the 80 fun levels you get.
Great puzzle game
This is a very enjoyable puzzle game. The base game is free and contains the first 20 levels. If you enjoy that, the upgrade adds 80 more levels and a number of new gameplay mechanics. Everyone should at least give the base game a try.
Can't put it down, highly recommended if your looking for a game that makes you think, but is also enjoyable.